Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Oprah Winfrey Ran Against Donald Trump, Would You Vote For Her?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nod View Post
    So it would be ok for whoever he was talking to to point out racial stereotypes about blacks then? Like blacks have a higher proportions of hiv/aids because of rampant ****sexuality among black men? What if the person he was talking to wanted say blacks look like monkeys? Have low IQ's? What if he posted blacks have ashy skin and fear taking showers because of the dryness which make them smell like walking dumpsters? What he mentioned most blacks don't even know who their fathers are? What if he said your lips looked like over inflated car tires? all that would be ok with you?
    I didn’t talk about the high rates of police shootings, mass shootings, child Molestation so that wouldn’t be fair lol. Seriously though he is free to say whatever he wants like he’s been doing. It’s just boxingscene

The monkey part would be inaccurate doe lmaoooo

#RhesusGene

Comment

She isn't running people. Everybody stand down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
        No. The Democratic Party needs a major reform before I consider voting for anyone in their party. Oprah doesn't speak on the real issues of America.
        What issues most concern you?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          I didn’t talk about the high rates of police shootings, mass shootings, child Molestation so that wouldn’t be fair lol. Seriously though he is free to say whatever he wants like he’s been doing. It’s just boxingscene

The monkey part would be inaccurate doe lol #RhesusGene

at those memes

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            No because he would be mentioning Blacks but all I asked was what was racist?
            Tell me what was racist.
            I already told you. You must be black.

Comment

No. You haven't pointed out what was racist in his post?

Black and proud, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                No. You haven't pointed out what was racist in his post?

Black and proud, sir!
                That post wasn’t racist at all now the one before it i posted definitely was. I’m not going to sit back and let anyone talk crazy to me.

Comment

Careful.. That one is going straight to the mods on your ass, cuz.

Comment

That post wasn’t racist at all now the one before it i posted definitely was. I’m not going to sit back and let anyone talk crazy to me.
                    Of course you gonna sit back and take it. What else you gonna do? Not a motha****in thing. Now tell us why you speaking a white man's language? You don't have a culture. You living off the white man's ****

Comment

I know it wasn't. He can't even show how it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X