Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't bring a pipe to a gun fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know ppl are gonna complain that he's mentally unstable and shouldn't be shot

My thing is......

Mentally unstable ppl with violent tendencies...... best to just put them down. No point wasting time trying to treat them tbh. Waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
      You're telling me those 5 ******s couldn't stop a looney with a pipe without shooting him?
      They could've but why?

Risk getting hit with a pipe?

Screw that.

They should've shot him in the beginning.

Rapid fire. Til hes down AND DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        I know ppl are gonna complain that he's mentally unstable and shouldn't be shot

My thing is......

Mentally unstable ppl with violent tendencies...... best to just put them down. No point wasting time trying to treat them tbh. Waste of time and money.
        Exactly! Agree completely.

Comment

Kind cop, he was backing up as far as he could. He should have busted more caps in that white boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
            You're telling me those 5 ******s couldn't stop a looney with a pipe without shooting him?
            Not their job to wrestle with people like you & get aids. Just drop the hammer.

Comment

cops gave him so many chances, but if he was of a darker shade, they would have popped him the moment they got out their car talking bout their life was in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Kind cop, he was backing up as far as he could. He should have busted more caps in that white boy!
                that's prolly why they gave him so many chances.

Comment

i mean cops shoot at blacks for turning their back and running away! yet this dude here is walking towards them and they still gave him so many chances to drop his weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatWhite View Post
                    Apparently this ****ing ****** was confident that he was going to win.

It was obvious the person has some type of mental breakdown. I am seeing more mentally compromised people lately, especially women. The women are hard to detect because they're attractive and dress real nice, but talking to them, you kinda suspect something is off. I was following a news story in Toronto of this beautiful Indian lady who has a masters degree and lost her job. She would dress up every day for work and go out to though she no longer has a job; she ended up stabbing another woman in pharmacy.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      that's prolly why they gave him so many chances.
                      I would have lit the puto up center mass.

Comment

Working...
                      X