Source.....

Comment

Buboy fernandez btw

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Source.....
          https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/3/9...die-roach-done

Comment

Would be a scumbag move since Freddie says he hasn’t even talked to him Since the last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Would be a scumbag move since Freddie says he hasn’t even talked to him Since the last fight.
              I don’t think it’s a scumbag move at all. Freddy Roach was a poacher who took advantage of Manny. He’s an overrated trainer who allows his fighters to do whatever they want while charging high prices. The end justifies the mean in this case. I actually give Manny kudos for this.

That cripple isn’t worth anyone’s sympathy. He’s been using that to his advantage for years. Let’s see him continue to make those payments on his expensive cars and Mansion in Hollywood Hills. He also pays 50 bucks a week for a haircut. Manny should’ve done this a long time ago.

He’s finally wising up to these wolves in sheeps clothing.

Comment

I think its probably all about money. Which is disgusting if true.

Comment

Lol it must be tough for Pacquio fans these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    I don’t think it’s a scumbag move at all. Freddy Roach was a poacher who took advantage of Manny. He’s an overrated trainer who allows his fighters to do whatever they want while charging high prices. The end justifies the mean in this case. I actually give Manny kudos for this.

That cripple isn’t worth anyone’s sympathy. He’s been using that to his advantage for years. Let’s see him continue to make those payments on his expensive cars and Mansion in Hollywood Hills. He also pays 50 bucks a week for a haircut. Manny should’ve done this a long time ago.

He’s finally wising up to these wolves in sheeps clothing.
                    Manny has a lot of hangers on - Freddie isn't one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X