Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Elite Pedophile Ring, Found Dead

Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Elite Pedophile Ring, Found Dead

http://joemiller.us/2017/10/investig...5NtT4.facebook

Liz MacKean, the former British investigative reporter who exposed Jimmy Savile and the culture of pedophile protection at the BBC, has been found dead. She was 52.

The BBC, who blocked her groundbreaking investigation from airing and spent the next few years attempting to destroy her reputation, are reporting that she died of “complications from a stroke.”

Acknowledging her life was under threat during the time she was investigating Savile and BBC elites, MacKean said her conscience left her no option but to pursue the truth and expose the culture of pedophila. The mother of two children believed it was her duty.

When it became public that BBC News blocked her investigation from airing, she admitted on Panorama: “I was very unhappy the story didn’t run because I felt we’d spoken to people who collectively deserved to be heard. And they weren’t heard.

“I thought that that was a failure… I felt we had a responsibility towards them. We got them to talk to us, but above all, we did believe them. And so then, for their stories not to be heard, I felt very bad about that. I felt, very much, that I’d let them down.” (Read more from “Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Elite Pedophile Ring, Found Dead” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Why do good people commit suicide?

Comment

seen that panarama programme , she was a brave woman may she rest in peace, any kunt who has solid evidence against him that hes sexually assaullted a child deserves a bullet to the temple

Comment

Didn't she expose it years ago?

I don't think she has any bearing in the current Hollywood/pervert scandals

Comment

It was stroke, Ali. I happy that you don't buy into the conspiracy theory crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Didn't she expose it years ago?

I don't think she has any bearing in the current Hollywood/pervert scandals
            yes she did . as for having no bearing on current events she showed its ok to speak out against deviant fks , and victims now seem to be not afraid to tell it like it is

Comment

Did they investigate 1bad for jerking off to underage girls on YouTube and trying to stalk their text messages?

Comment

Did she commit "suicide" with two shots to the back of the head like Gary Webb did?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Did she commit "suicide" with two shots to the back of the head like Gary Webb did?
                  Did you hear about that Cory fieldman also coming out and exposing some guy on dr.oz? **** was crazy. Hes tried to do it a while ago but didnt give names

Comment

Strokes are pretty rare in people aged 52....

Comment

Working...
                    X