No announcement yet.

Great fighters perform great on the ELITE level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great fighters perform great on the ELITE level

Lots of fighters look good on lower levels..but how many give career defining moments on the ELITE level?? Many end up looking average or below average...The ones who dominate on that elite LEVEL are SPECIAL!!! there are levels in this game!!!

It seems when some people perform too elite, they get accused of PED's

But you're right. Not sure the point of the thread, but you're right...

Comment

This is false. Greatness is in fighters like Matthysse, who get exciting KOs against B/C level fighters.

They should never have ruined Matthysse's career by putting him in with Garcia. Then we could hail him as the GOAT as he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        It seems when some people perform too elite, they get accused of PED's

But you're right. Not sure the point of the thread, but you're right...
        The point of this thread is that GGG didn't perform up to par, Ward did, GGG sucks, Ward is elite.

Comment

You mean like canelo? Because he lost to his 3 best opponents.

Floyd
          Lara
          GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
            The point of this thread is that GGG didn't perform up to par, Ward did, GGG sucks, Ward is elite.
            Surely that's not what he means considering most had Kovalev winning the first and Ward clearly struggled. And we all know how the 2nd ended.

Usually when two elite fighters meet it's quite close.

Comment

what makes an opponent elite these days? to be considered elite, you should have wins against some top level guys who have fought and beat other top guys. seems we have guys rated highly p4p without having those credentials...then posters here pick and choose which ones are "elite" and which are "hype jobs" based on their agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                You mean like canelo? Because he lost to his 3 best opponents.

Floyd
                Lara
                GGG
                Who said Canelo was great???

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  what makes an opponent elite these days? to be considered elite, you should have wins against some top level guys who have fought and beat other top guys. seems we have guys rated highly p4p without having those credentials...then posters here pick and choose which ones are "elite" and which are "hype jobs" based on their agendas.
                  I agree, these days you really dont have many elite fighters..but it makes me sad how the elite fighters we had were slammed and never given credit

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    I agree, these days you really dont have many elite fighters..but it makes me sad how the elite fighters we had were slammed and never given credit
                    Me too. Maybe one day people will recognize lil g greatness

Comment

Working...
                    X