No announcement yet.

Vintage 2008 (I think) Beercules

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Ah, so I see you spend the majority of your time at crack houses. That's cool. I bet the coked out bi*ches don't STFU right?
    You're telling me in high school you never hung out with friends in a crappy basement smoking and drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules
      That is not gay bro
      Damn...one of my best photoshops ever...POOFFF into cyberspace. Never post an open mouthed pic if you don't want a cock stuffed in it.
      Last edited by jaded; 03-10-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        You're telling me in high school you never hung out with friends in a crappy basement smoking and drinking?
        Lol, I was a good kid. My brother was the bad kid. I've seen that kinda stuff, I just never really partook in those activities, not in high school anyways.

My brother would go to a party house every weekend. I've seen the place, the house was trashed, lol. It was April and the Christmas tree was still up!

I witnessed people punch holes in the ceilings, break ****. It was wild. It was just fun to watch them act like idiots. Entertaining. The shenanigans those guys got into.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Lol, I was a good kid. My brother was the bad kid. I've seen that kinda stuff, I just never really partook in those activities, not in high school anyways.

My brother would go to a party house every weekend. I've seen the place, the house was trashed, lol. It was April and the Christmas tree was still up!

I witnessed people punch holes in the ceilings, break ****. It was wild. It was just fun to watch them act like idiots. Entertaining. The shenanigans those guys got into.
          Exactly. It was a hangout spot. There was a punching bag in the other room plus a toilet with no door lol. Not joking

Comment

Working...
          X