Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez VS Manny Pacquaio 5/6/17 Poll!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but didn't Pac about put down Margarito down with a well placed Body shot. We haven't seem Canelo hit to the body . I still say you never count out guys like Pac and Mayweather. They are first ballot hall of famers anfd top 10 t0 15 pound for pound guys of all time for a reason.

Comment

yeah yeah yeah, plastarito was huge compared to pacquiao also and look what happened.

Comment

I dont know man, a few years back id pick Manny but now im not to sure..

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          Yes, but didn't Pac about put down Margarito down with a well placed Body shot. We haven't seem Canelo hit to the body . I still say you never count out guys like Pac and Mayweather. They are first ballot hall of famers anfd top 10 t0 15 pound for pound guys of all time for a reason.
          no...........

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
            Pretty sure it was Pac who got clearly hurt with a bodyshot. Haven't seen it in a while, so I might be misremembering.
            Last edited by b00g13man; 10-27-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

yeah he did. Didn't put him down but changes the whole reflection of the fight. I think in the 3rd or 4th round Pac hurt him along the ropes with a body shot. Margarito became a punching bag after that bodyshot.

Comment

Pac didn't get hardly hurt with no body shot. That was Pac being a generous fighter. He hurt Magarito more with his than Tony hurt Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Lets Rate Them @154
                  Power - Canelo 9/10 - Pacquaio 7.5/10
                  Speed - Canelo 10/10 - Pacquaio 10/10
                  Skill - Canelo 9/10 - Pacquaio 10/10
                  Chin - Canelo 10/10 - Pacquaio 7.5/10
                  Balls - Canelo 0.5/10 - Pacquiao 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
                    Lmao.

Ducking skills- Canelo 10/10 (+2 in negotiations for GGG) - Pacquiao -1/10

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
                      Come on you know that's not true lol, he's always taken the harder fights (Trout, Mayweather, Lara, and Cotto)
                      It's not his fault Golovkin want's 50/50 and 160

Comment

Working...
                      X