Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people with low rep should not be able to make threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as mentioned the whole stifling of talent could be a problem but once a poster is in the red their thread making capabilities should be automatically disabled as a built in function of an account on here......how many posters in the red constantly actually contribute to legitimate conversations?

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
      Maybe low rep posters should have time limits between posting first before they get stopped, until they prove themselves to be fit.
      Think however, there are dozens of good posters with negative rep.

They piss other factions of people off.

Has nothing to do with you. Or me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
        do you agree that users with a rep lower than lets say 5 should not be able to make threads and clog up the boxing part of this forum.

people under 5 tend to be racists, gay bashers and or complete morons.

they should make it so only people who are sort of decent users get to start threads.
        great freaking idea sirtom.

If you are in the red, no thread.

somebody pm bigpoppapump.

Comment

if you do piss off pac fans you get into the red easy if you are new.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Think however, there are dozens of good posters with negative rep.

They piss other factions of people off.

Has nothing to do with you. Or me.

As I said, it will change the way rep is given, it will be more balanced.

It shouldn't matter how much rep someone has when they give it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
              if you do piss off pac fans you get into the red easy if you are new.
              No doubt I mean I see these people get literally attacked with bad karma.

LOL like it's mob action.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No doubt I mean I see these people get literally attacked with bad karma.

LOL like it's mob action.
                Maybe posters shouldn't be able to effect other poster's reps for some pre-determined amount of time after they have joined the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Maybe posters shouldn't be able to effect other poster's reps for some pre-determined amount of time after they have joined the site.
                  That's a good idea. Or a predetermined number of posts.

Like for instance, people under 100 posts should be immune to karma.

Comment

How about Pump brings back unlimited karma for a limited time for I can take advantage and go up to 21000 rep power before time's up.

Lol.

Comment

That's a good idea. Or a predetermined number of posts.

Like for instance, people under 100 posts should be immune to karma.
                      There are some though who keep making alt accounts, go on a random posting spree and after about a week if they don't get banned have more posts than me.....the time factor would require patients for troublesome posters to cause trouble....patients I doubt most of them have.

Comment

Working...
                      X