Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Joshua Inspiring Me To Rise Up, Sell Out Stadiums Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn
    I like to think that Khan is just blazed out of his mind when he does these interviews and he and his buddies laugh their asses off as soon as the reporters leave. "You said, 'Sell out stadiums again'. Bwhahahah".

But, I know he's just a sad case that's always been delusional and now it's amplified via head trauma.

Comment

If Joshua slept with my wife, I would be crushed. One thing you can say about Khan, he likes impossible challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Hearn banged Khanvas misses? Damnn!
        lol Him too probably...

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          lol Him too probably...
          You know it was only in Khan's head? Boy is completely deluded.

Comment

This guy obviously doesn't think with his chin hahahahaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
              This just goes to show you how easy the uk scene is. This guy khan got slapped around by top American fighters, goes on a hiatus, announces a fight against a bum in the uk and he can sell out a 9,000 seat arena. the uk lives in a bubble world. they claim they run boxing but they avoid the ranked americans. they beat up on euros domestically and claim it to be "world level". scared domestic pups.
              Khan lost to all the top American fighters?? Who, Danny Garcia? That's the only American Khan has lost to. The Peterson fight was a robbery plus he was on PEDs.

Floyd wanted nothing to do with him even though Khan won the official poll he did. So no, it's the other way round. Go and look at the last 30 years to see how many Americans have ducked British fighters.

I think you need to go and check the results between Brits and Americans. We beat you most of the time. This crap you're writing is just typical of Americans. You're delusional liars. Quite sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                If Joshua slept with my wife, I would be crushed. One thing you can say about Khan, he likes impossible challenges.
                She certainly would be..

Comment

There's nothing wrong in dreaming or desiring something. You do not need to subscribe to dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    You know it was only in Khan's head? Boy is completely deluded.
                    It must really be something in there!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                      It must really be something in there!
                      Yeah, he made up all the story about his wife cheating on him. This guy is something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X