No announcement yet.

Dominic Breazeale compares AJ and Wilder’s power..then deletes social media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominic Breazeale compares AJ and Wilder’s power..then deletes social media

Here’s what Dominic Breazeale had to say about the difference in power between AJ and Wilder. He really hates Wilder so I was surprised to see him say that. What do you make of this comparison?

95-D7-BC0-D-D774-4-B48-933-F-ED1-DD7576-E1-C

Dominic Breazeale has also deleted all of his social media pages. His twitter and Instagram accounts are no longer available. He seems like a great guy I hope he doesn’t take this loss too hard. He gained a fan in me for sure. Was his family in attendance?
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 05-19-2019, 07:45 PM.

Respect for getting in the ring with both champions and speaking the truth.

Comment

He is not lying because Tyson Fury from his own firsthand account confirmed the exact same thing. He said that Deontay Wilder was the most fearsome and most destructive puncher in the Heavyweight division. So way to go Dominic Breazeale; You are truly a good and honest man. May God bless you for speaking the truth.

Comment

Breezy's family was there. Looked like his wife was crying as they entered the stadium. That KO probably scarred them

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Here’s what Dominic Breazeale had to say about the difference in power between AJ and Wilder. He really hates Wilder so I was surprised to see him say that. What do you make of this comparison?

95-D7-BC0-D-D774-4-B48-933-F-ED1-DD7576-E1-C

Dominic Breazeale has also deleted all of his social media pages. His twitter and Instagram accounts are no longer available. He seems like a great guy I hope he doesn’t take this loss too hard. Was his family in attendance?
          Fake news! He never said any of that to Showtimeboxing.

That's a fabricated statement created by that twitter page BoxingKingdom14 that makes up fake boxing stories all the time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            He is not lying because Tyson Fury from his own firsthand account confirmed the exact same thing. He said that Deontay Wilder was the most fearsome and most destructive puncher in the Heavyweight division. So way to go Dominic Breazeale; You are truly a good and honest man. May God bless you for speaking the truth.

It's a fake story....

Comment

Meh i still think joshua will sleep him
              He wont go up to wilder with his hands down

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

I seen that too he said Wilder has destructive power.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  Meh i still think joshua will sleep him
                  He wont go up to wilder with his hands down
                  Before last night I was leaning towards AJ winning. I actually now think it’s a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Wilder beat a D class fighter how does this knockout make it 50/50

Comment

Working...
                    X