No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Has No Problem Fighting Oleksandr Usyk Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    Depends on how much Takam has left, I think he is short now. Been in some tough fights lately and those take everything out of you.
    He was a beast untill that Chisora bomb landed

Will be interesting to see if Usyk carry’s his power up

Comment

I wouldn’t have wanted the cornerman of a guy that I KTFO

Comment

Bad news for chisora.i wouldn't fight this guy until vada testing becomes more advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
          Great ! To keep Usyk away from the title holders they’re gonna make him fight all the dead beats and refuse collectors of the division.
          But Usyk has made comment that he wants a couple of fights at the weight before going for the belts. Takam then Chisora sounds good to me to acclimatize to the weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            Bad news for chisora.i wouldn't fight this guy until vada testing becomes more advanced.
            You're accusing because Usyk is European?

It's you Americans everyone needs to look out for when it comes to PED's.

Comment

Yes I am.the only European fighter who faught clean is probably Bruno.i think even Lennox was probably on something.

Comment

Great ! To keep Usyk away from the title holders they’re gonna make him fight all the dead beats and refuse collectors of the division.
                It favors Usyk to take a few fights at Heavyweight first

Comment

Usyk can claim an AJ fight any time he wants as WBO cruiserweight champion stepping up .. thems the rules.

I think its more the case of Usyk wanting to get used to the weight.

Comment

I love Chisora he is a throwback fighter, but coming up to 10 losses now his best days are behind him. Usyk beats him but I hope Chisora sticks around for a bit because he is exciting I just don't want him to become the next Danny Williams of British heavyweight boxing.

Comment

When I saw Chisora in the title, I was like, "Thank God, he isn't starting with Takam at heavyweight but Chisora!" Then I read the article and Takam was still there. I don't know who the matchmaker is, but Takam is the wrong choice for a debut. He's a very skilled boxer with size advantage. That'd have been the last one I considered.

Unless Takam deteriorated since the last time I saw him against Parker, I expect my boy Usyk to struggle a lot here. He shouldn't waste his time with Chisora next if he beats Takam.

Comment

Working...
                      X