Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still prefer women I grew up to like over recent women is that normal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    I only have urges to suck cokk because I empathize with the cokk and I think in my head its my cokk, as soon as that cokk got close to me in real life I would be highly repelled.

Its like you are living through the cokk in your imagination and its u (like watching a TV character in a movie) but then the dream or day dream is broken and the reality of a wang hits home.

(thats why u like watching a man do a woman but if the man was just there thrusting and no woman was there ud be like sick dude turn it off)
    Okay..... now I don’t understand you at all.

Back to my katana training.

I’m trying to cut a big bamboo with one slice, going up at a 45 degree angle and have no fiber uncut. 15 years and I still can’t do it. My real sword was polished, and razor sharp. I’d lop off heads, arms, but I can’t cut a big bamboo going up. I can cut it clean going down, but anyone can do that..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Okay..... now I don’t understand you at all.

Back to my katana training.

I’m trying to cut a big bamboo with one slice, going up at a 45 degree angle and have no fiber uncut. 15 years and I still can’t do it. My real sword was polished, and razor sharp. I’d lop off heads, arms, but I can’t cut a big bamboo going up. I can cut it clean going down, but anyone can do that..
      Your turning me on Zaroku.

Its really funny I saw a por.no liek a real home video thing where a guy thought he wanted to suck a wang and that he was bi sexual and he started to suck a wang and only when it was in his mouth did he realize he was 100% straight and teh look of regret omg so funny. But its like normal u see a wang and ur liek i know what to do with that to get pleasure, but its not at all gay.

Unless giving urself (a man) a handjob is gay?
      Last edited by AlexKid; 06-23-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

If a guy jacking off in a video turns you on you are gay/bi, if a guy blowing a guy turns you on u r gay/bi, thats how I know im not gay, it absolutely disgusts me.

Also if youve ever seen a mans wang in real life like at the beach or whatever and it repels your also not gay thats how I know im not gay anyway.

The only time a straight man is attracted to a cok is when he is living through it (effectively making it his) and a woman is stimulating it
        Last edited by AlexKid; 06-23-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Your turning me on Zaroku.

Its really funny I saw a por.no liek a real home video thing where a guy thought he wanted to suck a wang and that he was bi sexual and he started to suck a wang and only when it was in his mouth did he realize he was 100% straight and teh look of regret omg so funny. But its like normal u see a wang and ur liek i know what to do with that to get pleasure, but its not at all gay.

Unless giving urself (a man) a handjob is gay?
          My ex was a kok riding guruese. Reverse cowgirl.. ball stretching...master. Z gets poon..I jack hammer poon.

Jhonny tears female chihuahua poon in half.

P4P he’s unbeatable...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My ex was a kok riding guruese. Reverse cowgirl.. ball stretching...master. Z gets poon..I jack hammer poon.

Jhonny tears female chihuahua poon in half.

P4P he’s unbeatable...
            awesome!!

Comment

I only have urges to suck cokk because I empathize with the cokk and I think in my head its my cokk, as soon as that cokk got close to me in real life I would be highly repelled.

Its like you are living through the cokk in your imagination and its u (like watching a TV character in a movie) but then the dream or day dream is broken and the reality of a wang hits home.

(thats why u like watching a man do a woman but if the man was just there thrusting and no woman was there ud be like sick dude turn it off)

Comment

[QUOTE=AlexKid;19852783]awesome!!

I prefer your mother

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  LMFAO OFF AT UR GIF and YOUR PHOTO OF THE OLD CODGER MAN /CHILDS PERSPECTIVE ON SKIN QUALITY

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    tHE MORE i READ MY POST AND LOOK BACK AT THE GIF THE FUNNIER IT GETS XdddddddddddDDDDDDDDD

Comment

LMFAO OFF AT UR GIF and YOUR PHOTO OF THE OLD CODGER MAN /CHILDS PERSPECTIVE ON SKIN QUALITY
                      tHE MORE i READ MY POST AND LOOK BACK AT THE GIF THE FUNNIER IT GETS XdddddddddddDDDDDDDDD
                      You a stone cold freak

Comment

Working...
                      X