No announcement yet.

The Puerto Rican knee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    Cotto got battered with bricks for 10 rounds.

A pus6y like the op couldn't even go one round with rod salka.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      Yeah you’re right
      Haters can't stop hating. And it makes them look childish.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        Cotto got battered with bricks for 10 rounds.

A pus6y like the op couldn't even go one round with rod salka.

Zero proof.

Cotto made no complaints post fight. Wraps were inspected and approved by the commission and Cottos corner.

Rematch proved nothing, Margo had a broken orbital bone that Cotto targeted, easy night.

After the Mosley fight Cotto retroactively complained and ASSUMED that Margo used the same wraps in his fight, yet his team approved the wraps used.

Clottey who also fought Margo the same time frame said he noted nothing special about Margos power and did not believe Margo used special wraps in his fight.

Cotto suffers from a case of pussitis, every single loss of his he complains he was robbed. He makes excuses every single time. The mosley debacle gave cotto a chance to retroactively make excuses and of course someone suffering from pussitis like Cotto would take advantage of that.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
          To be fair, Cotto took a knee against a guy who many suspect was loading his gloves up. If it isn't about loading their gloves its likely about doing some of those steroids, sorry I meant eating some tainted meat accidentally, of course. There might be no definitive proof to suggest Margarito loaded his gloves in that first fight with Cotto, but we know he was going to fight with them against Shane.

My opinion has dropped to such a big time low when it comes to Mexican boxers, If we get in real genuine people drug testing people that aren't swayed by

We could be looking at the same downfall Brazilian fighters had in the MMA world.
          You've been trashing Mexican boxers I see .
          Acting like they're the Only ones in boxing who've been caught cheating.
          Why's that ?
          A Mexican hombre slip his taco in your Señorita ?

Comment

To be fair, Cotto took a knee against a guy who many suspect was loading his gloves up. If it isn't about loading their gloves its likely about doing some of those steroids, sorry I meant eating some tainted meat accidentally, of course. There might be no definitive proof to suggest Margarito loaded his gloves in that first fight with Cotto, but we know he was going to fight with them against Shane.

My opinion has dropped to such a big time low when it comes to Mexican boxers, If we get in real genuine people drug testing people that aren't swayed by

We could be looking at the same downfall Brazilian fighters had in the MMA world.
            looking at your sig, they do have a lot of drug cheats. andy ruiz clean though

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
              looking at your sig, they do have a lot of drug cheats. andy ruiz clean though
              Don't deny that, Ruiz was born and bred in America though.

Comment

Jamaican sprinters suddenly dropped off too as soon as they started testing in Jamaica. Their success rate dramatically decreased.

Mexican boxing is dirty though. The worst thing is they just say it’s tainted meat like it’s a real excuse and people give them the benefit of the doubt.

It’s crazy how so many people seem to let Canelo off the hook for that and he got a measly 6 month ban. At least Fury got a 2 year ban with the old tainted meat excuse.

Comment

Ohhh...you mean like Abraham Lopez took multiple knees against Jesus Rojas, & like Arce quit against Rojas & Lara quit against Rojas too!
                  Don’t go there ... My congrats to Mexico for winning both championship fights. Awesome fight between Soto & Tito!

Comment

El ***,
                    Check my past posts on this... don’t make repost all the proof kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                      Who does it better.

Cotto or Machado?
                      Green k sent... LM old Azz off.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X