No announcement yet.

Ruiz, Whyte, and Parker would all beat Wilder's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    But let’s talk about who wilder fought three years ago.
    Wilder fans are always bringing up old fights, like the Fury-McDermott fight that happened a decade ago....

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Wilder fans are always bringing up old fights, like the Fury-McDermott fight that happened a decade ago....
      Feel free to go through each one of my posts and find where I’ve done that.

Comment

All of the names that OP mentioned, where wilder “struggled” two things to note.

They were ranked (Ruiz wasn’t) and Wilder didn’t get dropped four times and quit. Joshua did.

And again, that was 5 days ago.

Comment

Im not so sure they do beat Wilders ass. But then the way Wilder works i bet we never find out. Sports biggest ducker, what can you do.

Comment

Very likely. There si a reason Wilder never faced a prime boxer with fast hands and powerful shots.

Comment

Jab, jab, right hand and its night night for each one of those dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Very likely. There si a reason Wilder never faced a prime boxer with fast hands and powerful shots.
                Yeah cause there is a plethora of those in the heavyweight division

Comment

Everyone would beat Wilder until they dont.

Dont underestimate him. The man can crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Yeah cause there is a plethora of those in the heavyweight division
                    No, but Whyte is there for a while.

There is a reason Wilder ducked him and there is a reason Wilder rather rematches grandpa Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      No, but Whyte is there for a while.

There is a reason Wilder ducked him and there is a reason Wilder rather rematches grandpa Ortiz.
                      Whyte isn't what you described though, that was a description of Ruiz. The rematch with Ortiz is ******ed, but I'm glad for Ortiz as I'll be rooting for him like I did in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X