Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC up for sale & Showtime about to pull the plug on boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I know it was on fox, but Wilder being a superstar in american sports should be able to outdraw danny garcia no matter which channel they fight on.

Nice try but you can't take it back now.

Obviously Fox is available in way more homes than Showtime since its free to anyone that has a television. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Oh dear, yes GGG fought vanes on the main event and also outdrew the american superstar Do you honestly think that's a good look for Wilder? Is this defensible in your mind?
    GGG was coming off the biggest PPV in the boxing industry the year before against Canelo. On top of all the clenbuterol drama.

Of course his name recognition was bigger than Wilder's.

You can't be this dumb. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are simply trying to troll the Americans on this forum.

In which case they should know not to take you seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Isn’t that what Hearn is doing with Joshua? Aj could make far more if the fight is on ppv. Instead Hearn wants to force the fight to Dazn where aj isn’t signed because he invests in it.
      Hearn isn't Joshua's manager. Don't you know the difference between manager and promoter and what their jobs supposed to be? Do you know why they have the Ali act?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Nice try but you can't take it back now.

Obviously Fox is available in way more homes than Showtime since its free to anyone that has a television. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

GGG was coming off the biggest PPV in the boxing industry the year before against Canelo. On top of all the clenbuterol drama.

Of course his name recognition was bigger than Wilder's.

You can't be this dumb. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are simply trying to troll the Americans on this forum.

In which case they should know not to take you seriously.
        Of course you're right. Wilder coming off a so-called PPV success with Fury doing 880k on Showtime is 'respectable'

Wilder came off one of the most instagrammable moments of 2018, a fight everyone was talking about. Literally everyone. He was on every show on the planet, from joe rogan to espn to everything.

I mean, fair play to him actually. He's not really a big draw and yet managed to get such a high purse.

Wonder if that happens again.

Just answer me this: do you think he deserves 50/50 vs Joshua, yes or no?
        Last edited by LacedUp; 05-26-2019, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Wilder-Breazeale was a mandatory he was taking that fight no matter what network he was on. Damn man think up some excuses that make ****ing sense for once.

Wilder = I'm fighting Breazeale
          DAZN = 100 mil, you fight Breazeale and then 2 fights with Joshua (Wilder asked for 2 Joshua fights previously)
          Wilder/Showtime = Announce Wilder-Breazeale
          Wilder fans = DAZN were making him fight Breazeale

^^^^ This is the level of stupidity you have to deal with when talking to Wilder fans.
          Way to not answer the question( Not a suprise from a coward such as yourself ) . Would you expect PAC to have signed a 3
          Fight deal on a network he wasn’t aligned with to get the Mayweather fight? If the tables were turned would you expect AJ to sign to PBC ( Showtime /Fox ) for 3-4 Fights to get a Wikder fight. I seriously doubt it

You’d think DAZN handing over one of their biggest stars to a rival for 1 1/2 - 2 years to use and help build their platform would be necessary for a AJ / Wilder fight to happen

It doesn’t matter if Breseale was a Mando or not. Or if was 1 -2 Showcases before the AJ fight. It’s not needed. Dazn shouldnt Have expected to promote Wilders Career for up to 2 years while his team is in direct competition with DAZN and have that offer accepted.

I know what your b.itch a.ss response will be but but it’s 100 million. It doesn’t really matter. If the AJ/Wilder fight & rematch goes to US PPV with a 40-45% split for all the Worldwide revenue , how much you think Wilder will make? Probably close to 9 figures for those 2 fights alone. Even if there was a contract that the winner of the first fight get a 55-60% split and their choice of playform to show the fight/ If Wilder wins how much you think he would make in the rematch ?

Maybe this logic ( Reality ) shows The stupidity of Wilder fans, I’d rather this then the straight cowardice of you and other AJ Minions, A group of bro.ads that root for Breazeale to beat Wilder not because you h.oes fans of Dominic , just so AJ doesn’t have to fight Wikder and can get the 4th trinket against a non risk fighter who AJ already beat down / Or be a f.aggot like Robbie Parrot who goes ghost instead of answering a Question on the Internet that if answered honestly would contradict your claim why Wilder shouldn’t accept a 10-15mil flat fee.

But whatever you’re just a groupie that from the start of this thinks Wilder should just accept whatever’s offered because your Man crush is the A-side. The funny thing is your Hero’s team hasn’t even wanted to make the fight the whole time and fooled you and the rest of the minions that it’s Wilder holding it up and who doesn’t have the stones to make the fight and it’s not the guy and his father who controll the Cash Cow and can make the fight anytime they want , They just have the nuts to risk their Golden Goose against any fighter that may derail their $ train

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Way to not answer the question( Not a suprise from a coward such as yourself ) . Would you expect PAC to have signed a 3
            Fight deal on a network he wasn’t aligned with to get the Mayweather fight? If the tables were turned would you expect AJ to sign to PBC ( Showtime /Fox ) for 3-4 Fights to get a Wikder fight. I seriously doubt it

You’d think DAZN handing over one of their biggest stars to a rival for 1 1/2 - 2 years to use and help build their platform would be necessary for a AJ / Wilder fight to happen

It doesn’t matter if Breseale was a Mando or not. Or if was 1 -2 Showcases before the AJ fight. It’s not needed. Dazn shouldnt Have expected to promote Wilders Career for up to 2 years while his team is in direct competition with DAZN and have that offer accepted.

I know what your b.itch a.ss response will be but but it’s 100 million. It doesn’t really matter. If the AJ/Wilder fight & rematch goes to US PPV with a 40-45% split for all the Worldwide revenue , how much you think Wilder will make? Probably close to 9 figures for those 2 fights alone. Even if there was a contract that the winner of the first fight get a 55-60% split and their choice of playform to show the fight/ If Wilder wins how much you think he would make in the rematch ?

Maybe this logic ( Reality ) shows The stupidity of Wilder fans, I’d rather this then the straight cowardice of you and other AJ Minions, A group of bro.ads that root for Breazeale to beat Wilder not because you h.oes fans of Dominic , just so AJ doesn’t have to fight Wikder and can get the 4th trinket against a non risk fighter who AJ already beat down / Or be a f.aggot like Robbie Parrot who goes ghost instead of answering a Question on the Internet that if answered honestly would contradict your claim why Wilder shouldn’t accept a 10-15mil flat fee.

But whatever you’re just a groupie that from the start of this thinks Wilder should just accept whatever’s offered because your Man crush is the A-side. The funny thing is your Hero’s team hasn’t even wanted to make the fight the whole time and fooled you and the rest of the minions that it’s Wilder holding it up and who doesn’t have the stones to make the fight and it’s not the guy and his father who controll the Cash Cow and can make the fight anytime they want , They just have the nuts to risk their Golden Goose against any fighter that may derail their $ train
            You can write books. Your excuse is still ******ed. Haymon and Finkel are managers not promoters, they're supposed to do what's best for Wilder not themselves.

Wilder - I'm fighting Breazeale

DAZN - 100 mil, fight Breazeale then you can fight Joshua twice.

Wilder/Showtime - Announce Wilder-Breazeale

R_Walken - DAZN were making him fight Breazeale.

R_Walken exposes himself as a ****ing idiot.

Comment

• just remember the same people who trash wilder now said he should take 12 milly last year. when it happens it'll be 50-50 and these guys will ever forget what they wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                his stock is rising so much he just did 880k on regular showtime.
                That's good numbers from the fact that Sho doesn't have that many subscribers, just imagine if they did.

Comment

• If it means having Gervonta Tank Davis & Deontay Wilder being showcased on the local FOX channel then so be it

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    That's good numbers from the fact that Sho doesn't have that many subscribers, just imagine if they did.
                    Yeah superstar numbers.

Increased his pay 5x, decreased his viewership.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      You cant be THIS ******ed.

But lets assume for a second you are correct. That would make Wilder the DUMBEST fighter in the history of the sport. If DAZN was guaranteeing him $100 million for 3 fights, and it didnt include Joshua, then on what planet does it make sense to reject that offer?? $100 million to fight Breazeale, Ortiz, and Kownacki? And still have Joshua on the table afterwards? What person with more than 10 brain cells would reject that offer????

Go home. You're not drunk, you're just stupid.
                      And this is coming from the fool that tried to tell me that Manny would whoop T.B.E. & pvssy G would whoop Nelo....LMMFAO! FOH, you don't know shet, wait correction you know shet….LMMFAO! Dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                      X