Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's "Kill" Talk To Be Reviewed at Hearing, Says WBC Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Well sir when I moved to the USA from the uk one of the first things I did was join the US Army. Spent an entire career in the Army and then served in the Guard after that. I have my disability from multiple tours. I can tell you that I was trained to destroy the enemy in close combat by fire and maneuver on today’s modern battlefield....and sir, I looked forward to killing the enemy. In fact the Mohammedans of the Fedayeen, 1920s Revolutionary Brigade, Fedayeen Saddam, AQI, al-Nusrah, etc etc were a joy to put down. I took particular pleasure in seeing that fatal t come apart via the m21, m24, or the M4/m16 acog. But then again, there are certain mos’ and units that are more aggressive than others I suppose. My only regret is getting older and not being able to do it forever. Always plenty of people in the world worth killing

Have you considered therapy? I'm sure being psychotic doesn't feel too bad in and of itself but it's probably not doing those around you any good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Breno G View Post
      people died from a whole career of getting head trauma. This clown thinks he possesses some kind of death touch.

seriously, this may scare little kids, but if you have ever been in a fight, specially with boxing gloves, it's fairy tales at this point.
      Looks like D.Wilder does have the death touch....LOL

https://www.premierboxingchampions.c...r-vs-breazeale

Comment

Working...
      X