No announcement yet.

13,181 Attendance for Wilder/Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Not debating that they announced 14K I'm saying they never said it was a sell out or even close when the venue holds over 20k. No I don't agree with you when these other promoters do good ticket sales they all release live gate figures. I don't think Loma or Crawford fights did well think both underperformed and lost money. PBC literally never releases live gate figures even for fights where they scream these are great attendances. And when the live gates do come out they show they inflate attendances more then other promoters. I know Wilder fight didn't do well at the box office because Ticketmaster showed they weren't selling and only a fool thinks when Ticketmaster stopped selling Wilder got over 5K fans to walk up and pay for tickets while the card was going on. Live gates where PBC giving 60% for their last big fight on Fox is just further evidence of what we all know and has been wildly reported. Remember when PBC first started airing they literally hired a agency firms to pay fans to show up on some tv talk show shyt where they pay you to come clap on TV shyt. Yes that happened with PBC and they hand out more comps then any of the other promoters even for big fights. I don't know why you even trying to argue that fact. More comps is why they are more secretive giving out any live gate info
    You said most promoters release numbers and then just went on to say that TR doesn't release numbers for Crawford and Lomachenko. I'm not saying Wilder/Breazeale did great numbers at the gate, what I'm telling you is that promoters are hardly ever releasing numbers. But LIS, from this point on you can keep track yourself. For any Texas or California card, I know I can get my hands on the commission report and will request them. We will see just how often the numbers are being released by the promoters opposed to having to request them from the commission like Jed I Goodman does on the regular.

If TR isn't releasing numbers for Lomachenko/Crawford/Ramirez, then who exactly are they releasing numbers for? Those are their three best ticket sellers they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Joshua sold 17k tickets and at 4x the price of Wilder's weeks ago.
      You mean Hearn sold all the tickets to stubhub weeks ago and they’re still selling them ?

Their are 100’s of tickets left of you’re prepared to pay through the nose, don’t you think it a huge coincidence they’re attempting to still sell them and have now installed a Mexican as his opponent.

You really are a mug.
      Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 05-21-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
        You mean Hearn sold all the tickets to stubhub weeks ago and they’re still selling them ?
        If tickets are sold they are sold, doesn't matter who buys them. If your fantasy of stubhub buying them is true then good luck to them.

Comment

If tickets are sold they are sold, doesn't matter who buys them. If your fantasy of stubhub buying them is true then good luck to them.
          https://www.stubhub.com/anthony-josh...d=1&qtyq=false

Yeh some fantasy Noddy. You’re a mug.

Comment

https://www.stubhub.com/anthony-josh...d=1&qtyq=false

Yeh some fantasy Noddy. You’re a mug.
            I see about 1k tickets on their site. If Stubhub bought them all they must have sold them. Good for stubhub i guess.

Comment

I see about 1k tickets on their site. If Stubhub bought them all they must have sold them. Good for stubhub i guess.
              How is it you think Eddie makes as much as he does, hence he sells a large swathe to stubhub.

Yeh good for stubhub both themselves and Eddie are ripping off boxing fans.

You are one serious goon if you advocate this shyt.

Comment

How is it you think Eddie makes as much as he does, hence he sells a large swathe to stubhub.

Yeh good for stubhub both themselves and Eddie are ripping off boxing fans.

You are one serious goon if you advocate this shyt.
                There's no proof of it, just rumours by idiots like yourself. I said they sold 17k tickets, you said he sold them to stubhub, what difference does that make? They are sold. Sold is sold.

Comment

There's no proof of it, just rumours by idiots like yourself. I said they sold 17k tickets, you said he sold them to stubhub, what difference does that make? They are sold. Sold is sold.
                  Where do you think Stubhub get them from you bumbling idiot.

Comment

Where do you think Stubhub get them from you bumbling idiot.
                    Hearn has 17k tickets - Hearn sells 17k tickets = Sold. Irrelevant who bought them.

Comment

Hearn has 17k tickets - Hearn sells 17k tickets = Sold. Irrelevant who bought them.
                      Regardless Stubhub still have thousands and have yet to shift them all.

It’s cute though I respect you’re a fan boy and ardent Hearn supporter someone has to take the mantle of site fool not a tag I’d be happy to be known as yet you’ve really seized it for yourself, you’re mildly entertaining with your consistency whether this is a compliment you’ll have to work that one out yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X