Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Arum Knows Damn Well Loma-Tank Not About To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    And Judging by your wack azz colloquialisms, I can safely infer ur poverty stricken, undereducated, overwhelmed, in over ur head and living vicariously through the success of other boxers of whom u sycophantically suck up to and vehemently protect !
    Cool rant but after all that talk, does Mikey hand over his belt to Loma?

Comment

• Tank better walk 5he other way cause he has no chance against Loma
      I see why Ellerbe and company don’t want a piece of him
      Just hope the injury is not serious

Comment

• stank davis punk ass ellerbe gayweather jr and al gaymon all four of these ******* want no part of the lomachenko!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          ^^^
          This kid DKSAB. Plenty of time, what a pathetic excuse from someone who supports a CHAMPION. If he was a prospect, an up and comer, I could buy it. but your ball licking is out of hand. Loma is fighting a mando. Scooter is fighting Gamboa next? talk about a bs fight. Didnt Hearn offer scooter a big amount to fight Farmer and all anyone heard was crickets? GTFOH with your bs. Scooter and the gang REFUSE to fight loma, thats on record from their own mouthes, so you know theyre taking them bitc.has.sness pills. Keep on sucking up, kid
          If your idol didn't spend 20 years in the amateurs ballroom dancing then he wouldn't be 32 with less than 20 fights begging for fights because he starting to get gray hairs. Lmao. Let him keep begging and fighting bums

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Tank better walk 5he other way cause he has no chance against Loma
            I see why Ellerbe and company don’t want a piece of him
            Just hope the injury is not serious
            Loma is overrated and Tank would beat him like he stole something

But we going to make him wait...He already 32 because he spent 20 years in the amateurs now he begging for fights. Naw...wait until we say. Now go keep fighting bums for your daddy Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
              If your idol didn't spend 20 years in the amateurs ballroom dancing then he wouldn't be 32 with less than 20 fights begging for fights because he starting to get gray hairs. Lmao. Let him keep begging and fighting bums
              Idol? You're funny, boy. Only one idolizing someone is you. The forever defender. Im just calling your boy out for not wanting to fight anybody with a pulse. Scooter is shook, end of story. It's a shame that u support a clown like that. Hes a fighter and supposed to want to fight the best opponents, not act like a pus.s and dodge the best.

Comment

• I don't think Ellerbe and Mayweather could be much more clearer that they don't want Davis fighting Loma. They seem open about that.

If they have a plan they are following then that's up to them. It doesn't seem to be gathering much pace but maybe they are playing the long game.

It's just a little foolish when Davis comes out with remarks and tweets about Loma, but whenever he's asked about Loma he will keep silent and let Mayweather answer the question and he tell us that they fight is not an option.
                That kind of stuff isn't going to get people on Davis's side. People can see through the contradiction.

Comment

As Chrismart put it, so you can understand, kid...

I don't think Ellerbe and Mayweather could be much more clearer that they don't want Davis fighting Loma. They seem open about that.

If they have a plan they are following then that's up to them. It doesn't seem to be gathering much pace but maybe they are playing the long game.

It's just a little foolish when Davis comes out with remarks and tweets about Loma, but whenever he's asked about Loma he will keep silent and let Mayweather answer the question and he tell us that they fight is not an option.
                  That kind of stuff isn't going to get people on Davis's side. People can see through the contradiction.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    I don't think Ellerbe and Mayweather could be much more clearer that they don't want Davis fighting Loma. They seem open about that.

It's just a little foolish when Davis comes out with remarks and tweets about Loma
                    , but whenever he's asked about Loma he will keep silent and let Mayweather answer the question and he tell us that they fight is not an option.
                    That kind of stuff isn't going to get people on Davis's side. People can see through the contradiction.
                    Never get why get why he does that, then he would delete the tweet afterwards. You not going to fight the guy but you would instantly tweet about his opponents. Whilst hiding behind your promoter, am big on Tank Davis but his conduct makes me laugh, he is even hiding at 130 IMHO.

Comment

Loma is overrated and Tank would beat him like he stole something

But we going to make him wait...He already 32 because he spent 20 years in the amateurs now he begging for fights. Naw...wait until we say. Now go keep fighting bums for your daddy Arum.
                      What exactly has Tank been fighting
                      Not exactly killers , but daddy Floyd says we’ll wait for Loma to get old , you know kind of like I did with Pac-Man
                      Keep making excuses for him

Comment

Working...
                      X