• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Agreed with this statement.

It was a setup.
    How can it be a set-up
    How did she fix it for Pulev to kiss her ?
    I agree probably the rest she tried to arrange some set-up
    But in reality this was all initiated by Pulev

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
      Lol

The first video has facts too. No matter how slutty she is, he can’t do that. End of story. And if this dude was as strong and alpha as you say he is, maybe he could have controlled himself and not be so weak, falling to her “manipulating seduction.”
      Big facts!

Comment

u have to take what u see at face value sometimes, i mean i was very surprised to see her lap grinding, i assumed she was just a serious reporter doing her job, now im not sure what her game is, for all i know she could have been grinding on pulev earlier or giving him the serious eye and he was being playful back (in his mind), i also doubt he grabbed her arse too, but u never know

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          So let’s say that was your mother or wife or daughter , who some random guy walks over and gives her a kiss on the lips ; what your saying then is , you would not react to it , not a fughin beep
          Who the fugh is the ***** then

She’s probably looking for some cash cow and yes that makes her a dirty little kunt but she would never have that ability if fughnut PULEV didn’t put that power in her hands

Lmfao because pretty sure some of you ^ tough guys ^ can’t even stand the thought of your daughter talking to a boy let alone kissing her
          Fughin bullchit from the so-called alpha males
          My mother and sister dont dress like that or give lapdances to random strangers and flirt with them and hug them over and over.

So that situation doesnt apply, its more than black and white here.

If he did it to a random decent female who wasnt grinding up on him all week yes id be mad. The woman is nothing but a whore and the truth came out.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            And the only reason some of these clowns are defending Pulev is because they are pro European and they don’t give a fuuck if their kind rape children they’ll continue to defend them

Fuucking clowns
            kid baduppa only reason you against Pulev is cause he is white. but I bet you forgave Stevenson who would had her gang raped beat her drugged her up and put her out on the street with you telling people here he is a good guy

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              My mother and sister dont dress like that or give lapdances to random strangers and flirt with them and hug them over and over.

If he did it to a random decent female who wasnt grinding up on him all week yes id be mad. The woman is nothing but a whore and the truth came out.
              her ti ts and nipples were hanging out. she is a slut who got a reporter job so she could be around athletes with money hoping to get pregnant or to file a lawsuit. more then half the "guys" here are PC limp wristed slack jawed twinkle toed candy ass es thinking they might get laid if they cater to man hating gold digging s l uts

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                If she went out after and lap danced the dude's brother, I'd be ashamed of my daughter for being a slut.
                weren't you one of the dumfuks asking for Demi to be thrown in jail for kissing the 15 y/o when she was 19?

Pulev assaulted her. That's by the law. After that she could have sucked off all the fighters that night. That still wouldn't change what Pulev did.

Comment

Was gonna read some more gossip on the story and stumbled upon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgfZnUl...ource=ig_embed (pulevs girl)

i find this pic kinda unsettling

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    weren't you one of the dumfuks asking for Demi to be thrown in jail for kissing the 15 y/o when she was 19?

Pulev assaulted her. That's by the law. After that she could have sucked off all the fighters that night. That still wouldn't change what Pulev did.
                    No, you have me confused with someone else. You can't be assualted if you're giving lap dances to his teammates after the kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Pulev will have one hell of a defmation lawsuit against her if he chooses to pursue.

Comment

Working...
                      X