No announcement yet.

Pink Floyd vs Queen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Floyd vs Queen

yep, im a huge floyd fan. i cant say i love queen, doe. just about a handful of songs i like from them but lets see how the lounge feels....

both have 15 studio albums

both are legends

song for song (in no chronological order).....

im with #TeamFloyd

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    yep, im a huge floyd fan. i cant say i love queen, doe. just about a handful of songs i like from them but lets see how the lounge feels....

both have 15 studio albums

both are legends

song for song (in no chronological order).....

im with #TeamFloyd
    Excellent.......

Comment

They're way too different of bands. This thread should have been 'Pink Floyd' vs 'Radiohead' or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Excellent.......
        i dont think its long enough, doe

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
        They're way too different of bands. This thread should have been 'Pink Floyd' vs 'Radiohead' or something like that.
        its not so much a comparison style wise, just who here likes the other better.

i didnt realize queen had that many studio albums.

Comment

the guitar solo alone, doe

shame it wasnt on the studio version

Comment

Love this song!

Guitar nuts love it, but I have no idea what they are on about. I think Dave Gilmour is up there in the guitarist stakes.

Comment

stoners and queers dont like playing song games

Comment

i dont think its long enough, doe

its not so much a comparison style wise, just who here likes the other better.

i didnt realize queen had that many studio albums.
                I am so good now... my best friend fired back at me and I listened... he’s not as dumb as I thought... he works fo Amazon, but he bends a knee to me, he ****er me up... he said z lemme fly as high as I can, while the winds support my wings... he shut me down with that... fly ****ing high homie... that’s the best I gotta say.... fly high...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I am so good now... my best friend fired back at me and I listened... he’s not as dumb as I thought... he works fo Amazon, but he bends a knee to me, he ****er me up... he said z lemme fly as high as I can, while the winds support my wings... he shut me down with that... fly ****ing high homie... that’s the best I gotta say.... fly high...
                  speaking of friends, do you take j to dog parks and does he round up his posse ?

Comment

speaking of friends, do you take j to dog parks and does he round up his posse ?
                    I tried to socialize jhonny... zero success..he is ****ing crazy.. he sleeps with my wife, bites tha big hand that feeds him, mywifelaughs and loves it, he’s ****ing mental, beyond me...

If I attempt topill jhonny off my wife..... he well warn me, then he will bite me.... my wife will wake up and laugh.... jhnoony and I both love *****... he’s ****ing crsxy!

Bottom line.... jhonny is kraxzy

Comment

Working...
                    X