Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esnews: Brandon Krause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krause is very articulate and has a great understanding about the sport. Even when Ellie is asking his ******ed questions, the guy keeps it professional and gives great answers; that should be an accomplishment in itself IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Krause is very articulate and has a great understanding about the sport. Even when Ellie is asking his ******ed questions, the guy keeps it professional and gives great answers; that should be an accomplishment in itself IMO.
      This is correct .

Comment

I enjoy Brandons thoughts as well. He is a trainer and runs his own boxing gym from what i understand.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          Ha. Your probably right. I once took a pic with ellie at Rios Alvarodo one. I was drunk and was like "Hey look, its fkn ellie! Come take a picture with me fkn Ellie, you fkr!" He just looked at me in shock and me and my buddy took a crazy pic with him...

I used to be able to tolorate him but now I cant stand him
          @ come take a picture with me ****in Elie, you ****er. Robert Garcia one time said '****in Elie!' in one of his videos, haha.

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
          No idea who this guy is but I stopped watching Ellie's vids a while ago, he's gone from harmless goof into something much more annoying and sinister.

I'm subscribed to Chris Robinson/Hustler Boss on YouTube, who does much better stuff (though I wish he would do something about the audio quality).

Chris Robinson is very, very cool. I really like his stuff. The irony with Elie is that his lack of professionalism gives his interviews a more natural feel and vibe. And the interviewers treat him like they would talk to their friends.

Whereas, guys like Chris Robinson, although he's much more professional, alot of his interviews don't have the same natural and free vibe from the people he interviews. They definitely know a camera is on and this is an interview. Whereas with Elie, for all his faults and dumb talk, the responses are so free like no camera is there. It's like they are just chattin it up naturally with a clown they know in high school. And that's what I like about Elie's stuff, minus his dumb comments, random interruptions, and propaganda every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            No idea who this guy is but I stopped watching Ellie's vids a while ago, he's gone from harmless goof into something much more annoying and sinister.

I'm subscribed to Chris Robinson/Hustler Boss on YouTube, who does much better stuff (though I wish he would do something about the audio quality).
            oh i like hustle boss. he doesnt get a lot of behind the scenes stuff as elie but its always more serious questions to the fighters he interviews. and he doesnt post as much videos as ellie does. i guess its quality vs quantity thing

Comment

I think Seckbacks kind of a clown but Ill give him credit he works his ass off everyday and husstles and you get to see allot of behind the scenes stuff with a variety of fighters and their camps so I'll give him props for that

And Brandon Krouse in my opinion is one of the best parts of esnews and boxing youtube channels in general. he's informative gives his opinion no bs , doesn't play games I don't know how you can say anything negative ***** about him

Comment

Brandon Krause is LEGIT!!

Comment

Working...
                X