Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    What the actual fvvck does that have to do with anything?

Edit what?

Did you say you'd be down if it were in 2013?

Seems like he worked you, not me. You're the one crying about him in multiple posts at a time.

I'm just sitting here proving you wrong and making you blatantly dodge my questions.

Are you going to answer my questions? Simple yes or no, Elroy.
    1) yeps, i have to spell everything out for you
    he looks more white than he does black but hes playing the black role for sympathys sake. im sure ill have to dumb this down even further.....

2) Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View -
    ''you proved that lord colin and his followers dont need to embarrass themselves AT WORK.''

YOU - ''No one ever argued that he needs to do it at work. YOU were the one who said you'd be with it if he did it in 2013, so your argument here is irrelevant.

OFF THE F UCKING FIELD, DOE !!!!!! lordy have mercy !!!!!!!!!

3) yes, ONCE AGAIN, ID BE A FAN FOR LIFE HAD HE NEVER WAITED TO BE BENCHED TO PULL THIS STUNT. AS LONG AS ITS OFF THE FIELD

4) back to me crying and you sucking, eh ?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      1) yeps, i have to spell everything out for you
      he looks more white than he does black but hes playing the black role for sympathys sake. im sure ill have to dumb this down even further.....

2) Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View -
      ''you proved that lord colin and his followers dont need to embarrass themselves AT WORK.''

YOU - ''No one ever argued that he needs to do it at work. YOU were the one who said you'd be with it if he did it in 2013, so your argument here is irrelevant.

OFF THE F UCKING FIELD, DOE !!!!!! lordy have mercy !!!!!!!!!

3) yes, ONCE AGAIN, ID BE A FAN FOR LIFE HAD HE NEVER WAITED TO BE BENCHED TO PULL THIS STUNT. AS LONG AS ITS OFF THE FIELD

4) back to me crying and you sucking, eh ?!?!?

Post #490. Waiting.

Comment

had he pulled this stunt in 2014 even, im more understanding
        What stunt, Elroy?

Tried to switch it up later, huh? Your squirming won't help you.

Post #490 doe

Comment

It kills you to answer simple questions

Now that I went back to answer the post that you begged me to answer, kindly return the favor. And let me make it easier for you.

1. Did kneeling put Colin Kaepernick in a better situation or a worse situation regarding his NFL career? A or B?

A. It put him in a better situation.
          B. It put him in a worse situation.

2. How does kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality help a benched quarterback get back on the field as a starting quarterback?

It helps the quarterback get back on the field because.....

Don't duck it
          you finally, kinda came around with 447 !!!!!!!

ok, ONCE AGAIN (meaning, IVE ALREADY DEALT WITH THIS !!!!!).

it started out as him sitting and pouting.

all

that act of blatant selfishness morphed into what we have going on now. sorry but i cant put myself in an empathetic mind frame what happened AFTER that.

but ill try -
          he went for the ''hes really black and not so much 1/2 white but very light skinned.'' angle. grew his fro out to prove it too !!!!

his ruse worked for and against him. like i said MULTIPLE TIMES, he was benched !!!! and there are many skilled, non political players that find it difficult to get fresh starts. NOT IMPOSSIBLE, difficult.

so when you ask me if his road to a better situation would be more/less muddier, i dont know. maybe more but not significantly.

an example - a shlt sammich with candy sprinkles or one without the sprinkles. which is the better sammich ?!?!?

he couldnt stop a ball that has already begun to roll. his pride made him push his chips all in, hoping social media will bail him out. it failed for now. were just waiting for him to say he will find a better platform to vent his fake outrage. thats all.
          Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-25-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Post #490. Waiting.
            Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            you finally, kinda came around with 447 !!!!!!!

ok, ONCE AGAIN (meaning, IVE ALREADY DEALT WITH THIS !!!!!).

it started out as him sitting and pouting.

all

that act of blatant selfishness morphed into what we have going on now. sorry but i cant put myself in an empathetic mind frame what happened AFTER that.

but ill try -
            he went for the ''hes really black and not so much 1/2 white but very light skinned. grew his fro out to prove it too !!!!

his ruse worked for and against him. like i said MULTIPLE TIMES, he was benched !!!! and there are many skilled, non political players that find it difficult to get fresh starts. NOT IMPOSSIBLE, difficult.

so when you ask me if his road to a better situation would be more/less muddier, i dont know. maybe more but not significantly.

an example - a shlt sammich with candy sprinkles or one without the sprinkles. which is the better sammich ?!?!?

he couldnt stop a ball that has already begun to roll. his pride made him push his chips all in, hoping social media will bail him out. it failed for now. were just waiting for him to say he will find a better platform to vent his fake outrage. thats all.

Comment

What stunt, Elroy?

Tried to switch it up later, huh? Your squirming won't help you.

Post #490 doe
              his ''im all outraged at this oppression'' stunt. the stunt is not in the message, but the timing. dont wait until it serves your purpose. be about it from the jump !

round n round we go......

Comment

• how many more times will i have to repeat ''keep it off the field'' with this one, i wonder

edit -

the field extends to all parts of the field.

Comment

Blatantly ducking again.

1. Did kneeling put Colin Kaepernick in a better situation or a worse situation regarding his NFL career? A or B?

The red is your answer, correct?

No answer to this one. Try again.
                  2. How does kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality help a benched quarterback get back on the field as a starting quarterback?

Comment

Blatantly ducking again.

The red is your answer, correct?

No answer to this one. Try again.

im not going to type what YOU want me to type. sry about that

Comment

im not going to type what YOU want me to type. sry about that
                      LMAOOOOOO. I'm only asking you to explain, Elroy. You answered nothing.

You claimed "maybe slightly worse than better."

That's all you've said. So he put himself in a slightly worse position, and that was his big selfish act. Makes absolutely no sense.

As for question 2....you refuse to answer. Why?

Comment

Working...
                      X