"Thank you for your serivce"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I always hated that ****. Always.

Just enjoy your day. Don't act like you give a ****.

I really feel that way. Just don't say anything.
    Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I appreciate it. I've had people pay for my meals and everything. Not running out there announcing it but when I was stationed in the states it was nice. A lot of people have family in the military, some they haven't seen for a long time and since they can't do that nice gesture because their loved one is away they put you in their loved ones place for a moment
    How often do people say that/do those things to you guys?

Comment

Look, If I paid 100 Dollars and we both came while hanging out of each other's arseholes... then why can't I high-Five you?

I'm just being courteous. Sheesh, Hungcules.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        It happens once a blue moon. I always thank them for the support. Maybe Beer is just having a bad day or has had some bad experiences, but I appreciate those who appreciate me. Like I said a lot of the times people do it is because they have a loved one serving or that served before

Comment

And that make a you hard? You are stupid.
          who said anything about being hard? Its not what im putting down, hell I bowed out a while ago and told you to have a nice day. I dont **** with mental midgets.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          lmfao why you so mad bro? is it cause you a coward? suffering from PTS and lmfao nevermind...... I was gonna take this real sideways but ill probably put you on suicide watch. Have a nice day.
          Get some help beerculees.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            who said anything about being hard? Its not what im putting down, hell I bowed out a while ago and told you to have a nice day. I dont **** with mental midgets.

Get some help beerculees.
            Give me help. I'm Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Friends I know always say it. 4th of July this weekend etc.

It's annoying and I don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                Look, If I paid 100 Dollars and we both came while hanging out of each other's arseholes... then why can't I high-Five you?

I'm just being courteous. Sheesh, Hungcules.
                If we were at bbq I would be like 'thanks and probably ignore you rest of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Lol, not true.

There's much more to it than that.

No one gives af about prior service for jobs either. Only one is police and they don't even like the prior service who have a background in law enforcement. They mostly want infantry.

There's a government rating but it's not all that. GS ****. Many people don't even rate that high.

CA doesn't do that either. CA benefits only extend to national guard. Not even former active duty.

Not everyone gets disability. Most don't want it and those that do get it, don't get fixed. There's a reason people commit suicide at VA offices.

Nice to see a post like this though. Cheers.
                  Ive worked in federal law enforement and im still under a GS pay scale. My reserve unit was about 30% law enforcement. I also have a disability rating so yes my kids go to college for free.

https://www.calvet.ca.gov/VetServices/Pages/College-Fee-Waiver.aspx

https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/working-in-government/unique-hiring-paths/veterans/

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Ive worked in federal law enforement and im still under a GS pay scale. My reserve unit was about 30% law enforcement. I also have a disability rating so yes my kids go to college for free.

https://www.calvet.ca.gov/VetService...ee-Waiver.aspx

https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/working...aths/veterans/

"totally disabled due to service-connected disabilities"

I have a disability rating as well but I'm not totally disabled.

I also said many don't have a high GS rating anyways. You may or may not, I don't know but most don't.

Comment

I always hated that ****. Always.

Just enjoy your day. Don't act like you give a ****.

I really feel that way. Just don't say anything.
                      Well, I....

I won't say anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X