OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That ****ing sucks

Comment

• Trump blew it, but that was the plan all long. Neocons would rather start another war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=782915

BostonGuy please merge these 2 threads.

I broke the news before MotorCityCobra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
          Trump blew it, but that was the plan all long. Neocons would rather start another war.
          So Trump got Kim Jong Un to insult Pence???

You superfans can be absolutely ridiculous at times.

Comment

• All roads to any talks with NK go through China anyway, so if NK doesn't want to talk (which they really do not) then the U.S. puts the squeeze on China, and in turn, Rocketman's puppet-masters in China tell him to play ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              So Trump got Kim Jong Un to insult Pence???

You superfans can be absolutely ridiculous at times.

Ridiculous reasoning. Why cancel a meeting over insults, when Trump is the expert at insulting people on twitter?

The meeting was not made on good faith but rather to bolster Trumps ego ( White House even minted a coin to commemorate the meeting)

Comment

• Big blow to the Trump “Nobel Prize” fanboys. A win for neoconservatives.

Anyone with a brain (Classical liberals, libertarians, non-hypocritical progressives) ain’t surprised

Everyone else loses (Trumpcucks included)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                  Ridiculous reasoning. Why cancel a meeting over insults, when Trump is the expert at insulting people on twitter?
                  It's about respect heading into negotiations.

While Trump indeed throws his share of insults, I can't recall seeing him hurl insults at people he's asked to come to the bargaining table after they accepted.

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                  The meeting was not made on good faith but rather to bolster Trumps ego ( White House even minted a coin to commemorate the meeting)
                  Wrong.

Remember, NK came to the table and asked us to join them.

Comment

• I feel for North Korea.

John Bolton and Donald Trump both want to use military force and have all along. They are just trying to set it up to make North Korea look like they are asking for it.

Comment

• I held my reserves about this whole thing from the start. North Korea, does this periodically to get concessions, unfortunately from them they will not be getting any concessions from Trump. I hope he reigns downs the heaviest sanctions on their as$es and puts the squeeze on China.

Comment

Working...
                      X