Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date a girl that had to hide her relationship wth you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    Would you seriously date a girl that had to hide her relationship with you from her friends and family because of fair of being disowned/stigmatized by her community.

Example - Let say you are a black guy dating an Indian girl but her relationship with you had to be kept hidden. Her friends and family know nothing about you, no form of public display of affection in fair of someone finding out, got to always schedule a time and place to meet up with her, no dates in public, and no form of social media presence of you guys dating (e.g. putting in relationship with on FB).

Yes. That would be great for me. The secret/taboo aspect would make for more passionate sex and not going on dates would cut down on expense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Each time we smashed she was like what is this? What are we? I was like F yo why you gotta talk just smash and talk later when I drive you home.
      Lol. See this is why girls as a general rule aren't mentally or emotionally capable, in general of course, of just doing the fwb thing. Many can do it for awhile, but eventually that "what is this" bs starts coming up & more often than not thats the beginning of the end.

If you can find that rarer girl that is leaving after y'all f#ck & never brings up that "what is this" bs make sure you don't f#ck up any of the sh^t you can f#ck up & you could be banging this lady in the old folks home at 97 years old on the down low.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Sh^t I was giving girls fake names in my prime. I didn't wanna be in a relationship with the girls who wanted to get married n sh^t. I ain't got no time for some girl who's lying more than I am about relationship bs. I just want a girl to suck my dick & let me f#ck & then for her to go f#cking home. And maybe here & there we hang out, but if I had a girl like this & she was hiding me I'd be hiding her more already so we'd probably be having massive drama early on & sh^t ain't going anywhere.
        Always love Panda's talk on relationships.

Comment

No. You guys just lower the bar for everyone else by being such cucks and degrading yourselves for sex.

Dating a woman who is ashamed of you, yeah that's a fulfulling life to lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Lol. We're twins. I used to work at Macy's so I'd scout the clearance stuff and end up with mad Versace, Hugo Boss, etc, etc. And, since I worked there I always had to look clean cut and stylish.
            LMAO one of my boys used to work in Macy's and he'd pull all kinds of girls he would float between men's and women's shoes. He said the chicks shopping there are crazy thirsty he had all kinds of cougars and milfs on his D cuz they husband always working.

He also said that most of his co-workers were fine as hell too and they'd all go clubbing together.

He also would give out his employee discount too if the girl was fine and gave their digits to him.

He gave me the impression that he got free clothes too for working there? Did you get free clothes or like he'd wear the new stuff to promote it and have to give it back or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Lol. See this is why girls as a general rule aren't mentally or emotionally capable, in general of course, of just doing the fwb thing. Many can do it for awhile, but eventually that "what is this" bs starts coming up & more often than not thats the beginning of the end.

If you can find that rarer girl that is leaving after y'all f#ck & never brings up that "what is this" bs make sure you don't f#ck up any of the sh^t you can f#ck up & you could be banging this lady in the old folks home at 97 years old on the down low.
              WORD! but I have to admit im at fault a lot cuz im a romantic guy so I F up by doing some romantic shat not even for the them but for me lol. I'll be like damn I always wanted to try that new bomb seafood or Italian joint and of course it happens to have a pimp view of the city skyline or water not realizing that this is some romantic shat!

I also would like do some shat like turn on the fire place and play some like Sade and draw a bubble bath, again all shat I like to do to relax but then the girl takes it as a romantic gesture towards them lol. So yeah a lot of this dumb shat is my fault huh?

What I do notice tho is most girls who are the ones who say he lets just do the physical casual sex buddy FTF thang are the ones who are first to be like where you at? Who you hanging out with? You with a girl? You F'n her too?????

I saw this very same thing posted online the other day some chick was saying if we Fin as FTF I dont care that we not in a committed relationship you better only be having sex with me and no one else. The post got like 20,000 likes I was like WTF? The whole point of doing FTF is so theres no drama like this very thing that she's posting in the first place.

You got a female friend who is down to break u off and u both dont question each other's private lives outside of the time you guys spend together smashing PERIOD!

Comment

I wouldn't mind hiding it at first. Obviously I'd like things to open up publicly if we were getting serious. But keeping things on the hush for a bit for a hot girl? No question

Comment

Yeah sure.

It let's me know not to take her seriously. So, keeping me a secret wouldn't bother me at all because in mind, we're just ****ing.

As long as she keeps letting me in the sugar walls, i'm straight but once that well runs dry. I'd be out.

Comment

I’ve done it.

I was with a Pakistani Muslim girl and she basically had to hide it from her family and every Pakistani person in the city i was living, which is a lot, because you know how they are. It couldn’t get back to her old man because of what might happen to her.

All our friends knew of course, so it wasn’t totally hidden. Anyway her dad actually abandoned the family not long after we got together and her mother basically stopped practicing religion and the children did too. We stopped seeing each other because i was always away.

But yeah, it’s a bit difficult. We used to go to clubs with friends and get into taxi’s and she would basically hide face or pretend to be asleep on my shoulder to hide her face because a lot of the taxi drivers were Pakistani and might recognise her, things like that. It certainly wasn’t easy. We could hardly go anywhere in public in our local area while looking like a couple.

Comment

Working...
                    X