Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McNugget beat some white bum and now he's superman

I want to see Tony Ferguson destroy his ass so bad

Comment

Man that fight was weak his opponent barely fought back at all. Awful to spend $$$ on 40 seconds of that.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        That was disappointing...I expected Cerrone to give him a good fight.
        Yup. Skill wise Conor is miles ahead bit I thought Cerrone being tested in WW would give a good fight. But then again, Cowboy is more known to choke in big fights.

Also Cerrone is also a human. As much as he's saying that he loves fighting, his last two losses surely took a toll on his body. Cant blame him though, who would refuse big pay day.

Comment

Damn, all week even 1hr before event I've been saying Cowboy dont make it past a minute, then i get roped in if it makes past 2rds, either way never had Cow***** winning

Comment

The use of his shoulder was nasty. Grabbed Cerrone's attention early.

Comment

I replaced the dead vid. This one should last.

Comment

Originally posted by amuroray View Post
                Why? Hes so washed and the fact he always ****s the bed in big fights.

Definition of a gimme fight.
                I like the way the first punch missed and cowboy could have shot for a takedown but didn't. I then liked how he just stood there and took 4 shoulder shots just standing there.
                I mean wtf, I knew cowboy was done but it's really time to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I told you that Cerrone is a F'n gatekeeper. Do you understand now why I called him that?

He's a name, he's a character. That's all the dude is.

Definition of a gatekeeper.

That's a hard sell because he typically beats most guys gaining steam.

It's when he's at the #1 contender position he folds.

Keith Jardine is an example of a good gatekeeper. Same with Clay Guida. They never cleared their division and usually put people into title fights by beating them (Jardine and Guida)

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    The use of his shoulder was nasty. Grabbed Cerrone's attention early.

For real!

It seems that he picked up some things from boxing.

People need to stop doubting Conor. He's a bad bad MFer.

Fighting like that, Khabib will probably say conor needs 10 more fights before getting to Khabib again.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      That's a hard sell because he typically beats most guys gaining steam.

It's when he's at the #1 contender position he folds.

Keith Jardine is an example of a good gatekeeper. Same with Clay Guida. They never cleared their division and usually put people into title fights by beating them (Jardine and Guida)
                      That was old Cerrone. Not the one after taking two L's including that one where he folded after one shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X