No announcement yet.

McGregor claims Khabib is ‘trembling’ with fear over potential rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Yea the difference is massive. Alvarez is so much better than Khabib.

Had Conor been very focused in his training he'd KO Khabib faster than Aldo.
    I used to say ******ed **** like that, then I graduated Middle School.

Don't worry kiddo, you'll be a man someday,too. Then people will care about what you have to say.

Till then. Just sit quiet and stay out of the way.

Comment

In their fight, McGregor was literally apologizing to Khabib for all his trash talk while Khabib was kicking his ass.

Yet again, McGregor is just looking for another big payday by talking himself into a fight he knows he is gonna lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
        If McGregor is focused and trains properly, he'll win. Khabib knows that. But I doubt Khabib is afgraid.

Let's see here, Mcgregor was going into the biggest fight of his career and you don't think he was focused or hasn't trained for the fight. He gave what he could and is now running with the excuses to why he lost.. He has a good chance against Cowboy Cerrone but if he gets hurt I expect him to fold and quit like he has in the past. Follow the pattern.

Comment

Khabib made him his b1tčh lol

I like McGregor, his style of fighting and specially his trash talked, but I dont think he beats Khabib, will see how he looks vs Cowboy hopefully he takes his time and breaks him down look to rebuild his fighting career

Comment

Some of you are highly emotional for dudes you dont even know personally.

Rematches in the UFC for elite level talents, like McGregor, usually swing their way the second go around.

GSP v Hughes. GSP v Serra. Hughes v Penn

Same will likely go for Conor v Khabib. Specially because Khabib really only has 1 great aspect to his fight game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
              Let's see here, Mcgregor was going into the biggest fight of his career and you don't think he was focused or hasn't trained for the fight. He gave what he could and is now running with the excuses to why he lost.. He has a good chance against Cowboy Cerrone but if he gets hurt I expect him to fold and quit like he has in the past. Follow the pattern.
              So we know you were living under a rock two years ago.

Comment

If McGregor is focused and trains properly, he'll win. Khabib knows that. But I doubt Khabib is afgraid.
                Gtfoh mcreggor is a losing chump who got assaulted by khabib like a batch same thing would happen even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Some of you are highly emotional for dudes you dont even know personally.

Rematches in the UFC for elite level talents, like McGregor, usually swing their way the second go around.

GSP v Hughes. GSP v Serra. Hughes v Penn

Same will likely go for Conor v Khabib. Specially because Khabib really only has 1 great aspect to his fight game.
                  Or the same guy wins more easily the second time. Silva vs. Sonnen 2. Liddell vs. Ortiz 2, which could be just as likely in a Khabib vs. McGregor 2 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    Yep, Conor fanboys can't take it that he lost a big fight. I hope he loses again, so we can see how his fans try to spin things after a second Khabib loss.

Comment

I used to say ******ed **** like that, then I graduated Middle School.

Don't worry kiddo, you'll be a man someday,too. Then people will care about what you have to say.

Till then. Just sit quiet and stay out of the way.
                      Conor is more focused now. Khabib's lips would be bluer now than their last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X