Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario Batters Julian Williams For TKO in Five, Shocker To Win Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn!!! 154 is wide open and I love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      Hurd was also clipping Jrocks chin but could never hurt him like this. either Rosario hits like a truck or his gloves loaded lol.. jrock was getting leaned with every punch.
      I thought the same. He fought Hurd in a phone booth for 12 rounds and didnt get hurt at all. Banana must hit like a priest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        that upper was awesome
        Jesus Christ!!

Comment

• I want Hurd vs Charlo or Lara vs Hurd rematch.Congrats to Rosario J Rock don't have a chin

Comment

• There will not be an undisputed champ at 154. Too many wild cards and parity.
            Last edited by SweetPbfAli; 01-18-2020, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Wow I’m shocked .

Comment

• Bruh 154 is a mess holy cow. All of the top fighters have glaring weaknesses. highly doubt we’ll see a clear lineal champ for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                  Let’s see what Hurd has to say because JROCK had a lot to say yesterday!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    There will be an undisputed champ at 154. Too many wild cards and parity.
                    Charlo is the best out the bunch IMO. Even his lone loss was controversial as most had him winning.

J-Rock don't have a chin.
                    Hurd has no defense.
                    Harrison has no stamina.
                    Not sure about Lara is he's aged out yet.

Castano and Lubin are live dogs.

Not sure how to judge Rosario yet.

Comment

• The way this going...I forsee Charlo being undisputed despite his unrefined style. All others in the 54 division seem to be chinny. Sheesh....

Comment

Working...
                      X