Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Imam To Fight On Wilder-Fury, Pulled From 1/18 ESPN+ Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
    Oh well that's better. I still feel like the undercard is gonna suck but hopefully they prove me wrong
    The talk is that because it's a joint venture, the undercard is going to have one big PBC vs PBC fight, and one big TR vs TR fight for exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Good move for Imam.
      I was really high on him before the Granados fight.
      Hope he gets his career back on track.
      Me too ! I want this guy to become a force at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        The talk is that because it's a joint venture, the undercard is going to have one big PBC vs PBC fight, and one big TR vs TR fight for exposure.
        Yea you would think that but look at the undercard for the fight of the century May Pac, Leo Santa Cruz & Loma both fought cab drivers.

But like I said hopefully they get it right this time. In my experience it is very seldom that the undercard is good on really big fight. It's either a snoozefest or mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
          Yea you would think that but look at the undercard for the fight of the century May Pac, Leo Santa Cruz & Loma both fought cab drivers.

But like I said hopefully they get it right this time. In my experience it is very seldom that the undercard is good on really big fight. It's either a snoozefest or mismatches.
          Both of your statements are 100% correct. I forgot Loma was even on that undercard. Only thing I can really argue is that they’re totally different. Mayweather/Pacquao would have likely done the same numbers without an undercard lol

Comment

Working...
          X