Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    No one ever said he was ducking Tank. Tank just got to the division so wait for l0m0 to chicken out of the division 1st.
    Who’s ducking who
    Davis is going to fughin fight LSC
    Why not challenge Loma

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      lol! rigo pricing himself out is they didnt want to pay rigo? he wanted 3 million dollars get real. how you twist everything is really unhealthy. rigo also asked for a rehydration clause but i guess that was lomas fault too right?

you should be mad at these fighters like rigo for making you look so bad. they talk big then shrink when it comes time to fight after you go hyping them up.
      Stop it, it was bob low-balling to get OUT of the negotiation. Stop playing games, you play too much. You know what time it is, you old media..

Comment

Originally Posted by alexnation
        I predict Loma taking Teo to school with a complete master class. However, Loma said it himself, it's boxing and anything can happen. His job is to bring his A-game and see what happens.

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
        What's there hanging on the fence? He said pretty clearly - Teo is going to lose
        The bold is on the fence. If you believe l0m0 would win then there's no need to put up a fence. I think l0m0 will win a decision but I hope Teo drops him out that fake P4P List....

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Who’s ducking who
          Davis is going to fughin fight LSC
          Why not challenge Loma
          Tank originally ducked l0m0....Tank was saying some dumb shet bout winning a title shot after that Floyd said he was trying to make the fight with l0m0 then Tank throws a fit on social media again so we don't get the fight..

After Tank saw l0m0 getting touched now Tank has a little more faith in himself to fight l0m0 so what they are doing now is trying to build Tank as the bigger draw so when they go to the negotiating table they can say we draw more so we should get more & bob will throw a fit & claim Mayweather Promotion doesn't want the fight just like Tevin Farmer/eddie hearn did. Farmer could of fought Tank but eddie (just like bob) backed out cuz they wanted more money. That would of been a solid fight too, I wanted to see that one.

Comment

Tank originally ducked l0m0....Tank was saying some dumb shet bout winning a title shot after that Floyd said he was trying to make the fight with l0m0 then Tank throws a fit on social media again so we don't get the fight..

After Tank saw l0m0 getting touched now Tank has a little more faith in himself to fight l0m0 so what they are doing now is trying to build Tank as the bigger draw so when they go to the negotiating table they can say we draw more so we should get more & bob will throw a fit & claim Mayweather Promotion doesn't want the fight just like Tevin Farmer/eddie hearn did. Farmer could of fought Tank but eddie (just like bob) backed out cuz they wanted more money. That would of been a solid fight too, I wanted to see that one.
            And I guarantee that if Loma were to call out Tank , he’d still chit his pants
            No way Davis is going to step up to Loma
            He’ll have another one of his tantrums and back to fighting inferior opposition
            Told you , Davis waiting for Loma to get his first walker
            He’ll wanna fight him by the time Loma’s on his third walker

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              And I guarantee that if Loma were to call out Tank , he’d still chit his pants
              No way Davis is going to step up to Loma
              He’ll have another one of his tantrums and back to fighting inferior opposition
              Told you , Davis waiting for Loma to get his first walker
              He’ll wanna fight him by the time Loma’s on his third walker
              When exactly will that be? Cuz I remember when Jacobs exposed pvssy-g then all of the sudden pvssy-g was old, Jacobs came in too big & then Nelo whooped pvssy-g twice & it was again that pvssy-g was getting old. So when exactly is l0m0 going to be old??

Comment

They will say Lopez is a weight bully. Which will turn to demands that he should move up and fight Josh Taylor.

Comment

When exactly will that be? Cuz I remember when Jacobs exposed pvssy-g then all of the sudden pvssy-g was old, Jacobs came in too big & then Nelo whooped pvssy-g twice & it was again that pvssy-g was getting old. So when exactly is l0m0 going to be old??
                  Floyd will know
                  He’s got experience in that
                  And even then Davis will probably chit his pants

Comment

In order to land a massive punch you have to be set to punch. You cant be set if youre always moving in angles while getting hit in the face and body.

For a puncher who looks for a shot like Teo does whole trying to walk down his opponents nothing frustrates a puncher more than never being able to get off a good shot.

Anyone can land a good shot. It can happen. Teo better have a B&C plan. His A plan isnt gonna work/

Comment

Originally Posted by alexnation
                      I predict Loma taking Teo to school with a complete master class. However, Loma said it himself, it's boxing and anything can happen. His job is to bring his A-game and see what happens.

The bold is on the fence. If you believe l0m0 would win then there's no need to put up a fence. I think l0m0 will win a decision but I hope Teo drops him out that fake P4P List....
                      It is not. Admitting to the fact that upsets happen doesn't put up a fence. Only fools like the Charlo sisters talk like they are immortal while having gotten their asses handed to them already.

Comment

Working...
                      X