Mayweather wins fighter if the decade yahoo.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Cotto was drained with a catchweight.

Sure, he beat Hatton. AFTER Floyd beat him first.

Oscar? Again AFTER Floyd had beaten him. And he was severely weight drained...Freddie Roach said he could see the IV marks on his arms from where they had tried to rehydrate him.
    A 2 pound catch weight?
    Lmfao!!! Hahaha
    Oh man you’re a dufus hahaha
    Oh MAN! What a dufus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      He can fight half the time and achieve more than others who took twice as long.

Canelo Manny and JMM easiest wins on Floyds resume, amazing work.
      Can you rethink what you just said on those wins. All 3 wins by Mayweather was a fraud work. Do I need to explain?

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
        Can you rethink what you just said on those wins. All 3 wins by Mayweather was a fraud work. Do I need to explain?
        You couldn't explain a thing about boxing because you have never boxed , fantasy ands hype is your field, you are one of Bob Arums dumb as rocks fans he quoted, roll them anywhere you want them to roll he said, thats you !

Comment

• Boxing News
          Daily Star

Have Mayweather FOTD too. Nobody has anybody else so far. Looks like Mayweather going to win it on almost every list.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
            A 2 pound catch weight?
            Lmfao!!! Hahaha
            Oh man you’re a dufus hahaha
            Oh MAN! What a dufus!
            2 lb can kill a guy on the scales kiddo, at least go and hang around a few gyms your lack of boxing knowledge is verging on face plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by M Bison View Post
              Hmmmmmm... He is within a reasonable shout of taking that yes. I think the only reason I would say Mayweather isn't FOTD for 2010 to 2020 is because he hasn't had a full on 10 years. Mayweather fights against McGregor and Berto were a joke and then the fact I believe he lost handily to Maidana in the first fight, Mayweather sort of ushered his way out of fighting top guys after that Maidana fight maybe some won't like hearing that.

My fighter of the decade would be from the following guys
              • Manny Pacquiao
              • Oleksandr Usyk
              • Anthony Joshua
              • Tyson Fury
              • Lomachenko (If he wins his next fight, I'd favour him for it)
              • Golovkin (Still unbeaten in my eyes, corruption in boxing done him)
              • Naoya Inoue
              • Terence Crawford
              • Errol Spence (A win against Crawford would truly put him in the proceedings)
              You dumb fücking idiot.

Pacquiao got KO'd by Marquez, lost to Gayweather, Horn and Bradley. How is that a FOTD?

Usyk hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning this decade to be considered, same with Crawford and Spence

AJ got embarrassed by Ruiz and fought like a bďtch in the rematch. All he's done is beat a shot Wlad.

Tyson Fury? Lol, for what, beating a shot Wlad and almost getting KO'd by Wilder?

Lomachenko? He got his ass beat by Salido and stuggled with Linares. The rest of his wins have been against and hype jobs like Rigondeux.

Inoue? Why? For beating that bum Donaire? Fück outta here.

Golovkin? You fücking stupid or something boy? 97k spent the better part of the decade fighting bums. "But, but, he beat Canelo". Ok, if we're going that route, then at worst his fight with Jacobs should've been a draw, no way did he win that fight. And then with Derevyanchenko, it was a highway robbery. So his record is where it should be, 1 draw, 1 loss. How is that FOTD material?

Comment

• It's over, man. Your favorite fighters tried their best but came up short. Floyd even gave them half of a decade to catch up to him. I mean, he was so far ahead of the pack that he had to retire early just so they'd have a fair chance. Sat on his ass for five whole years. And he still won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  It's over, man. Your favorite fighters tried their best but came up short. Floyd even gave them half of a decade to catch up to him. I mean, he was so far ahead of the pack that he had to retire early just so they would have a fair chance. Sat on his ass for five whole years. And he still won.
                  He didn't sit on his ass bro. Those wins over McGregory and the Japanese midget are what put him over the top. Floyd stayed working.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    No. Your need to defend Floyd with excuses, warps your sense of reality. You pushing 80,000 posts defending floyd
                    So do you rate Mannys wins over Oscar, Morales, Hatton and Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                      So do you rate Mannys wins over Oscar, Morales, Hatton and Cotto
                      Incredible wins that catapulted Manny into superstardom.

That Cotto fight was pure beauty. Manny tattooed him all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X