Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AlexKid's kill hate almost outright thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlexKid's kill hate almost outright thread!

No more hate for disabled people

No more hate for Asain people

Last edited by AlexKid; 01-27-2020, 12:18 PM.

No more hate for black people

No more hate for white people

No more hate for women
    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-27-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

If Butler even looks at my cat I'm going to kick his ass

Comment

also no more hate for cats and dogs , they are closely related to each other!

The whiskers, whisker holes , paw pads, nose shape, claws etc lots of the same biology is shared you hurt one and you hurt a large % of the biology of the other and vice versa, they come from a common ancestor see hyena (which is more cat than dog)

look at how close their paws are !
        Last edited by AlexKid; 01-27-2020, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          If Butler even looks at my cat I'm going to kick his ass
          yes just hate the haters, hate ignorance

err I guess if you dont like either dogs or cats im out of luck but I think most people like one or the other

also makes you think our ego's or identity should be formed with more careful thought than, "Im this way so I like people or animals that are this way", there's more to it than that
          Last edited by AlexKid; 01-27-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            yes just hate the haters, err I guess if you dont like either dogs or cats im out of luck but I think most people like one or the other

also makes you think our ego's or identity should be formed with more careful thought than, "Im this way so I like people or animals that are this way", there's more to it than that
            Alex.

They eat cats and dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Alex.

They eat cats and dogs.
              Yes some do some have them as pets, so you cant hate asains its more complex than that, you hate the ones that eat pets, you like the ones that love them, anyone doing nasty ignorant sh,it is the enemy, anyone on the side of good is your friend, your identity
              Last edited by AlexKid; 01-27-2020, 12:26 PM.

Comment

shut up and post pics of your mom

Comment

people on the left are ignorant people on the right are some left polices are some right etc

Comment

another point alot of the ignorant people are somewhat innocent even though they are bad, racist etc, they are suffering victims often times, that were unlucky, so hating them might not be the right idea, something more mature and cerebral might be, but thats the general fight its good vs evil , thats the cause

also its often genetically and psychologically good people (strong well off have things going for them) that are morally good

but

sh,itty people genetically (intellect di,ck size looks etc) or psychologically weak people are often evil hate filled and ignorant
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-27-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X