No announcement yet.

Wtf has the Grammys turned to? YG, DJ Khaled, Meek Mills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf has the Grammys turned to? YG, DJ Khaled, Meek Mills

Wackest, the most cringe worthy performance ever.

Where are the real music artists?

Award shows are nothing more than self-congratulatory orgies. A bunch of no-talent tabloid celebrities sucking each other off. Doesn’t matter if it’s Grammy, Academy, Emmy, Golden Globe, all the same cliques patting themselves on the back.

Comment

Award shows have always been garbage. The internet just made them more glorified.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Award shows are nothing more than self-congratulatory orgies. A bunch of no-talent tabloid celebrities sucking each other off. Doesn’t matter if it’s Grammy, Academy, Emmy, Golden Globe, all the same cliques patting themselves on the back.
        Like ''beauty'' pageants.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

Like ''beauty'' pageants.
          Yeah, those need to go. A contest between vapid, no talent bimbos. All giving the same canned answers to questions. I laughed so hard when Steve Harvey announced the wrong winner.

Comment

why do rappers all of the sudden care so much about the Grammys? i mean Tupac was never even nominated and nobody gave a fck in the 90's and that's the damn Elvis of Hip Hop. now everybody cries for the Grammys to acknowledge them.

Comment

It’s just a part of the whole
              Me Too movement, I’m gay so I’m more important, black lives matter, I’m a victim because I’m black, being different makes me cool, etc. trend that’s been going on for the past 3-4 years.

One thing I’ll say about rappers or majority of black community, is that they’ll achieve a lot by complaints. I don’t agree with that.

Rappers used to say F the Grammys. Now they want to be all over it. It’s almost like the white people in charge were like, “Just let them have this one so we can stop the negative press and complaining, and then we can just back to business as usual once it’s done.”

Rappers and black community should make their own damn awards show. And no, not the wack arse BET awards or Soul train bs.

Comment

You guys are right. I just remember grammys being alot different. These events used to have more substance. This one time, Michael Bolton and Kenny G performed ‘How am I supposed to live without you’ together and motherfuker that’s goosebumps right there. Whatever happened to those? Today we gotta settle for some punkass Meek Bill spitting a shtload of gibberish on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  You guys are right. I just remember grammys being alot different. These events used to have more substance. This one time, Michael Bolton and Kenny G performed ‘How am I supposed to live without you’ together and motherfuker that’s goosebumps right there. Whatever happened to those? Today we gotta settle for some punkass Meek Bill spitting a shtload of gibberish on stage.

Me Too movement

I’m a victim cause I’m black

I’m owed something cause I’m black

Roll out the red carpet for me because I’m gay

Transsexuals on magazine covers

It’s all in the same category man. And these rappers performing, although I’m a BIG FAN of Meek, Khaled, etc. and all their music...I can just see how unauthentic this is.

How much “sympathy” and “pity” was actually involved in the decision to have them perform at the Grammy’s.
                  The white people running the Grammys don’t GIVE AF about them. They’re just like “oh let these clowns perform this year so that way they’ll shut their mouths for the next 10”

I wouldn’t settle for that. You can sense how non genuine this is.

And if I was them, I wouldn’t have even performed. I would’ve just made speeches about Kobe and played videos of him. F the rest.

Comment

the **** is this

Comment

Working...
                    X