Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Scott Quigg, Jono Carroll - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Scott Quigg, Jono Carroll - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Quigg, Carroll Press Conference Photos Gallery - Super-Featherweight contenders Scott Quigg and Jono Carroll will meet in a huge England vs. Ireland clash at Manchester Arena on Saturday March 7, shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quigg has the same look of a serial killer, but he may be damaged goods already.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Quigg has the same look of a serial killer, but he may be damaged goods already.

tho.
      he's 25

Comment

Quigg - Carroll

So many beards

Comment

Jono Carroll wins by an eyebrow.

Comment

The boy goes around ruining people. Framp hasn't been the same since and Valdez looking worn. Quigg may not win, but he sure leaves a mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              The boy goes around ruining people. Framp hasn't been the same since and Valdez looking worn. Quigg may not win, but he sure leaves a mark.
              I have to rewatch his fight vs Frampton, I remember a rather lame effort by Quigg.

Valdez was a fool in accepting to fight him at a big weight disadvantage. It may have cost him several years of career.

Comment

Hughy Fury looks like he just got beat the crap out of in that picture!!

Comment

I have to rewatch his fight vs Frampton, I remember a rather lame effort by Quigg.

Valdez was a fool in accepting to fight him at a big weight disadvantage. It may have cost him several years of career.
                  Framp looked great before that fight and Cobrita took him to task after. Valdez is too brave for his own good. His fear of shame is worse than his fear of any man.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Quigg is a tough night's work for anyone. He's been injured a lot though, if he's fit he wins imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X