Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Not Worried About "Bitches" Fury, Joshua Doing Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    I am honestly regretful it's bothered you so. Really, was meant in good fun, ribbing, jibbing, I mean it's an accent buddy.
    I honestly wasn't that offended by it hahah. I didn't report you or red k you or something, I said some would argue it warranted a ban and it was less about the accent and more so about brits mentality. The first few lines felt like it was just a joke but you wrote so much that it felt more like you were just venting hatred, more so than telling a joke. I have no malice towards you at all, but I appreciate the apology and while this is something we clearly aren't likely to agree on, let's just leave it at that

I apologies also and I did not mean to sound overly sensitive. For some reason I seem to take finger pointing to peoples birth place more seriously than I should

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
      This board is the QUEENS of going off topic......

Okay he has a weak resume, can’t knock out anyone (though he does have the highest % in history but Ehh), and gets his ears boxed off every fight.....

GOT IT!!!!

Conceding all those points.

Then why if he is sooooo Terrible and is such a bum and easy fight then why do they have to work together in an effort to beat him?!?!

That’s the question he asked that no one seems to want to address.

You are bringing up his brother (which seems Silly because of course someone’s family would help in a fight ) but we are talking 2 guys who should be RIVALS TEAMING UP AGAINST A GUY THEY.SO EASILY SHOULD BEAT....

The question is WHY?

If he lacks talent and skill like you say he does than why do the other 2 people who say they are the BEST need to work as a Team to beat him.

That’s his question so let’s address that
      The team up is necessary. We need a unified HW champion; something Wilder wouldn't want to take if he wins. Top Rank and Matchroom can make that fight happen. We cannot say same for PBC

Comment

Well yeah they're *******. They're English!

Don't even start with your crybaby bull**** you pansy ass limey pricks. Your accent is proof of your cultural pussitude. Look up why you have it and we don't. Y'all *******, your culture is a ***** culture. I'm not hating it's just the goddamn truth.

I love loads of English ****, but, there's a reason they made up their pansy accent after America split, there's a reason is sounds pansy as ****, that is by design not chance, and there's a reason their artificial pansy ass accent exists to this day. So if yer ass says mum instead of mom just know that is your sign, you a *****.

That's why they try their banding together bull**** so much, ***** culture teaches them it's a good thing. Self reliance isn't in their culture like it is ours.

And that's why he is the champ and your ***** asses is just pretenders to his throne.
        lmao, the moron putting cuss words in each of his sentences as if to look tough, only to look like an idiot.

Comment

Joshua acting like some kind of master boxer / sparring partner.

He can't teach Fury a single thing about boxing - Joshua is a robot, programmed by Hearn and McCracken.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
            I honestly wasn't that offended by it hahah. I didn't report you or red k you or something, I said some would argue it warranted a ban and it was less about the accent and more so about brits mentality. The first few lines felt like it was just a joke but you wrote so much that it felt more like you were just venting hatred, more so than telling a joke. I have no malice towards you at all, but I appreciate the apology and while this is something we clearly aren't likely to agree on, let's just leave it at that

I apologies also and I did not mean to sound overly sensitive. For some reason I seem to take finger pointing to peoples birth place more seriously than I should
            I appreciate this.

No hater can tear into anything's ass like a fan can. England's my favorite place on earth outside of America and that bud is no joke or bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              lmao, the moron putting cuss words in each of his sentences as if to look tough, only to look like an idiot.
              Or, because I think it's ****ing funny you ****ing fairy.

Comment

Or, because I think it's ****ing funny you ****ing fairy.
                Nah. You act like an adolescent imbecile though, it makes it funny. Though I doubt you undersrand what I'm saying.

Comment

Hahahaha. Wilder clearly is bothered by this fake talk of sparring. He is so feminine and emotional its embarrassing.

Comment

He called them b1tches aha

Comment

The sparring was never gonna happen, no need to pay it any mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X