No announcement yet.

Pbc ppv strategy revealed by dibella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
    What I'm trying to say is those fights might be half that price and closer to the price people pay to watch ufc ppv
    UFC PPVs are $64.99 in HD. The highest I could see Wilder vs Fury being is $74.99 in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      UFC PPVs are $64.99 in HD. The highest I could see Wilder vs Fury being is $74.99 in HD.
      Have u listened to chris mannix and Lou dibellas interview? I think it's worth a listen on the issue of ppv. I believe pbc ppvs will be around 30-50 dollars

Comment

How? Please explain to me how canelo moving to a random app no ones ever heard of kill ppv ..... let's say 2m people buy canelos ppv of those 2m only 500k are hardcores and know he will be fighting on dazn the other 1.5 have no clue where or when he fights again
        it is 10 bucks a month fam. Canelo ain't the only fighter on there broski. They can also watch Jaime Munguia headline in January plus u gots the AJ fights, the rest of matchroom and GBP stables plus Bellator

Comment

Have u listened to chris mannix and Lou dibellas interview? I think it's worth a listen on the issue of ppv. I believe pbc ppvs will be around 30-50 dollars
          no way fury wilder is that cheap. Maybe if they squeeze SHO's percentage down the road but not now

Comment

Big Al wants to make his money back

Comment

Listened to that interview

Dibella is probably gives the best interviews in the sport , he was on point as usual, made a lot of great points and has great insight to the Sport especially for just a “ sham” promoter who also was happend to be head of HBO when it mattered.

Mannix is certified trash though

Comment

Yes, I have listened to every episode of Mannix's podcast.

There's no way Wilder vs Fury will be 30-50 in HD. Cheapest I could see it being in HD would be $54.99.

Comment

Starting at 34:45
                  Great Information from DiBella who is on the inside and works with ALL OF THEM! Said the same thing I've posted on how Showtime situation is completely DIFFERENT from HBO which is why Hearn and Arum wishing Showtime goes away like HBO is laughable to run around and say right now
                  Last edited by sicko; 11-06-2018, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Not sure if I’m the only one
                    But all this bullchit streaming ( Dazn or espn+ ) just a pain in my balls
                    I rather what it was before a few channels showing boxing and the fughin ppv’s
                    They gotta rape you somehow but didn’t have to worry something goes wrong besides the fughin power going out

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      Listened to that interview

Dibella is probably gives the best interviews in the sport , he was on point as usual, made a lot of great points and has great insight to the Sport especially for just a “ sham” promoter who also was happend to be head of HBO when it mattered.

Mannix is certified trash though
                      Agreed I dont usually listen to mannix he comes across as narrow minded. But yeah I think the point of this thread is being a little diluted. We as hardcore boxing fans should look at the price of the ppvs before we get angry about all of the new ones

Comment

Working...
                      X