Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afro American boxing fans and casual boxing fans don't need Floyd to tell them whether to like another fighter or not. This fool just makes excuses constantly. If it's not about why he didn't beat Fury it's about why he isn't as big a star as he feels he should be.

Comment

The Big Dunn

why aren't you tagging me in this thread? Isn't that your theory that I love threads like this?

Comment

Stupid Brits

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        How about learning to box first. Tyson Fury schooled him.

Any wise eye would tell you Ortiz was out boxing him

Fury was out running him...

Dont worry that coward wont fight in Feb...watch him duck

Chad in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by blitted_master View Post
          Wilder's often emotional and factually questionable but I agree with him on this. Mayweather IS all about himself. He doesn't stand with black folks- or anyone else for that matter. Remember when black Americans were boycotting Gucci? Floyd wouldn't get on board and even rubbed people's faces in the fact that he was still rocking it.

Floyd still wants the spotlight and the glamour for himself. There is no metaphorical torch passing to come. Also, it's a bit weird for a welterweight to pass a torch to the heavyweight champ.

Floyd was right about Fury outboxing Wilder, though.
          Stupid Brits.....running for cover....sticking out tongue....that is not boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            The Big Dunn

why aren't you tagging me in this thread? Isn't that your theory that I love threads like this?
            BigPoppaPump is a non biased boxing fan that presents the whole story so the reader can make an honest and fair opinion.

You are a scumbag, British pro DAZN cuck that has been called out by multiple posters for purposely creating a false narrative and that has been banned 3 times for racist posts. You add nothing of value to the forum.

I didn't tag you because I think you're a piece of shit attention whore. You love to create false narrative threads where you act like every black poster agrees with the black youtube channels you post here even though none of us go there and support them.

I, like many other posters, have had enough of your daily race baiting, forum spamming, DAZN cum gurgling fu ckboyism.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-21-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              BigPoppaPump is a non biased boxing fan that presents the whole story so the reader can make an honest and fair opinion.

You are a scumbag, British pro DAZN cuck that has been called out by multiple posters for purposely creating a false narrative and that has been banned 3 times for racist posts. You add nothing of value to the forum.

I didn't tag you because I think you're a piece of shit attention whore. You love to create false narrative threads where you act like every black poster agrees with the black youtube channels you post here even though none of us go there and support them.
              damn bruh... sounds like you really hate me. But you're just a sensitive individual. The thread title speaks for itself. I can post the same type of thread and cite the verbatim audio to back it up and your betch ass cries about some racist agenda. dude gtfho. This is Boxing! Man UP!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Why would Mayweather promotions prop up Wilder?

Wilder needs to point the finger at his promoter Shelly Finkel. Ask Shelly why he's not Floyd or doesn't make AJ money or why more people know who Tyson Fury is.

Fury had 2 fights in Vegas. Fight 1 5800 fans

Fight 2 3500

Wilder will put 13 to 16 k in MGM this weekend
                It holds about 16.5 k

Wilder is about to break the bank in next 18 months

It took 10 yrs for Mayweather to really take off....same for Wilder....in contrast Ward never took off

Chad in Vegas

Comment

damn bruh... sounds like you really hate me. But you're just a sensitive individual. The thread title speaks for itself. I can post the same type of thread and cite the verbatim audio to back it up and your betch ass cries about some racist agenda. dude gtfho. This is Boxing! Man UP!
                  You post videos yet cut out up to 90% of the video and then try and make 10 seconds of the video the theme of the video.

I don't hate you I am just like many other decent posters, tired your daily race baiting, forum spamming, DAZN cum gurgling, pro British fu ckboy agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You post videos yet cut out up to 90% of the video and then try and make 10 seconds of the video the theme of the video.

I don't hate you I am just like many other decent posters, tired your daily race baiting, forum spamming, DAZN cum gurgling, pro British fu ckboy agenda.
                    bruh I'm done with you man. YOu just call me a racist continually without ever refuting the cited sources. As Stallone said, ''cowards do that.''

Comment

bruh I'm done with you man. YOu just call me a racist continually without ever refuting the cited sources. As Stallone said, ''cowards do that.''
                      where did I call you a racist in the post you quoted? Just tired of your fake BS agenda.

As for refuting, I did that earlier today where I pointed out your timestamp took everyone past the part where they were very critical of Roy an Floyd, which I posted proves your points about them to be incorrect.

Also, I and others keep asking why you bring garbage to the site. You keep saying because "i want to expose them". Ok well expose the whole post, not a gerrymandered portion where you celarly try to paint them a certain way because they criticized Hearn , a fellow brit, and dazn, your preferred service.

When you post threads with integrity like BPP, you will get treated accordingly. You will never do that because it would ruin your nasty little fu ckboy agenda.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-21-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X