No announcement yet.

Cry me a river Charlo hope nation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    I think we all know the score with Jermall Charlo. Another prize ducker. Was a good 154 fighter but cant cope at 160, Haymon and the rest of the PBC cult saw this when Korobov slapped him about and thats why we have seen Brandon Adams and Dennis Hogan instead of Danial Jacobs and Canelo Alverez. Hes ducking offers from the big guns and being fed small men in the hopes he can knock them out and be a bigger ticket seller for his owner.

But in PBC fashion he then jumps on to social media and tries to make out nobody wants that Charlo smoke.
    PBC killing you isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
      When you have a lot of followers you must block out the fake hating "fans"

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        When you have a lot of followers you must block out the fake hating "fans"
        I wasnt even posting on his timeline lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          You playing checkers homie! Why don’t you remind everyone that the people in question are 2 hall of famers vs a guy that hasnt done shet and a master manipulator! Who do I believe? ODLH and Canelo
          Nelo never said anything. Matter of FACT what Nelo DID say was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S0pcHIYfjw

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            I don’t care if ODLH is under the influence of every drug known to exist. Under any circumstance he’s still 100 percent more credible than Charlo. The only thing Charlo can be credited for is listening to Al Haymon
            Charlo has no credibility at this point. He went on social media bragging about being his own his own boss, his own promoter, and calling for Eddie Hearn to hit him up with offers to fight Jacobs or Andrade.

Then when Hearn did what Charlo asked him to do, Jermall went on social media all upset and emotional, shouting at Eddie to stop contacting him and talk to Al Haymon!

Comment

PBC is killing boxing in the US.

Comment

They killing themselves. People are waking up to their behaviour. Especially the ducking and the lies. They keep getting pulled up by other promoters and their lies exposed.

They got a strong stable of good fighters. I dont want them to fail i just want them to stop this sheet and let their fighters get some of these opportunities they keep getting offered. Not only is Haymon blocking all these big opportunities for his fighters on other networks he is not making any attempts to try make these fights on his own TV partners. These fights are just not happening and i blame the PBC, most of the time. And this is what people are starting to wake up to.

But its little agenda spinning minions like yourself have a job to do so kee doing it, keep lying .

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  He didn't provide proof when asked dude.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ranchise-champ

The WBC said the designation was made via mutual agreement between the WBC, Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions (Alvarez's promoter). Indeed, Golden Boy was not at all upset with the reclassification even if it means Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs), 28, of Mexico, is no longer the WBC world titleholder.

If Charlo had already refused to fight Canelo, why would they give the title to Charlo and go to the WBC and make this deal? That just doesn't make any sense.
                  I thought you already accepted that Charlo is a duck? Come on man you still here trying to find ways to twist it up as if it wasn't already as clear as can be that Charlo ducked both Canelo & Andrade.

It amazes me that you haven't caught up with all the facts/revelations that have exposed the obvious which is that Charlo was offered the fight,you can do all the sleuthing you want but Charlo is the loudest mothafcka in all of boxing who normally can't stay away from Cameras yet he went into complete mute mode since this was revealed & has since then proven all his diehards like egoboxing to be groupies that will do anything to excuse his ducking.

Remember when egoboxing & the rest of the ldbc clowns on YouTube were saying"you can't offer a contract through Instagram,Hearn admitted to that ergo Charlo isn't duckin anyone" when in reality as I said then,that is not in any way shape or form what Hearn said nor what he did & anyone who can read or doesn't have an agenda can see that hearn said"1 of pbcs rediculous ppl is calling me a liar through Instagram & saying they never received any offer,I have it right here on my Instagram"(as in he has the guys post flaming him right here on Instagram not that he sent the offer through Instagram. Which Charlo has since then confirmed)

Fast forward to the drunk video where Charlo proved his fans been defending a ducker where hes now claiming "I finally found my email password,so Hearn hit me up"(aka because of course he can't pick up a phone & is trying to backtrack now hes been exposed as lying to his fans this entire time) I said from early on its as obvious as can be that Hearn & fishnets are both telling the truth(& I hate them both) & since then as pro pbc channels as they come who have pbc press credentials & even have Wilder giving them a shoutout in opening intro to all their vids & whom have everything to lose if lying,they have all said pbc confirmed they turned down 10 mil for fighting Canelo last yr,& GBP confirmed it was 12 million(gbp/matchroom etc. Can be sued for lying)

I see your choosing to go the route of "everything DlH says is a lie because ......." Well answer me this when has DlH ever lied about sending a fighter an offer & him turning it down?

& When has said fighter remained completely silent after having not stfu about wanting to fight Canelo up until right about the exact time DLH is saying he offered Charlo the fight?

In other words DLH never lies about sending fighters offers because he would be sued &/or exposed esp. by Haymon whos sued him before & its no coincidence that since middle of last yr Charlo has suddenly stopped saying Canelo is ducking him & hes suddenly been giving him props for fighting Kovalev/Jacobs & saying how Canelos NOT ducking him.(aka he did a complete 180 since then because he knows he turned down the fight & tried to keep it a secret from fear of losing his hype & fans)

And as for the WBC thing,why would Canelo not accept a title that lets him fight at whatever division he wants without vacating & w/o Charlo getting 45% purse bid?
                  Last edited by kushking; 02-13-2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    I thought you already accepted that Charlo is a duck? Come on man you still here trying to find ways to twist it up as if it wasn't already as clear as can be that Charlo ducked both Canelo & Andrade.

It amazes me that you haven't caught up with all the facts/revelations that have exposed the obvious which is that Charlo was offered the fight,you can do all the sleuthing you want but Charlo is the loudest mothafcka in all of boxing who normally can't stay away from Cameras yet he went into complete mute mode since this was revealed & has since then proven all his diehards like egoboxing to be groupies that will do anything to excuse his ducking.

Remember when egoboxing & the rest of the ldbc clowns on YouTube were saying"you can't offer a contract through Instagram,Hearn admitted to that ergo Charlo isn't duckin anyone" when in reality as I said then,that is not in any way shape or form what Hearn said nor what he did & anyone who can read or doesn't have an agenda can see that hearn said"1 of pbcs rediculous ppl is calling me a liar through Instagram & saying they never received any offer,I have it right here on my Instagram"(as in he has the guys post flaming him right here on Instagram not that he sent the offer through Instagram. Which Charlo has since then confirmed)

Fast forward to the drunk video where Charlo proved his fans been defending a ducker where hes now claiming he found his email password & for Hearn to hit him up(aka because of course he can't pick up a phone & is trying to backtrack now hes been exposed as lying to his fans this entire time) I said from early on its as obvious as can be that Hearn & fishnets are both telling the truth(& I hate them both) & since then as pro pbc channels as they come who have pbc press credentials & even have Wilder giving them a shoutout in opening intro to all their vids & whom have everything to lose if lying,they have all said pbc confirmed they turned down 10 mil for fighting Canelo last yr,& GBP confirmed it was 12 million(gbp/matchroom etc. Can be sued for lying)

I see your choosing to go the route of "everything DlH says is a lie because ......." Well answer me this when has DlH ever lied about sending a fighter an offer & him turning it down?

& When has said fighter remained completely silent after having not stfu about wanting to fight Canelo up until right about the exact time DLH is saying he offered Charlo the fight?

In other words DLH never lies about sending fighters offers because he would be sued & exposed esp. by Haymon whos sued him before & its no coincide that since middle of last yr Charlo has suddenly stopped saying Canelo is ducking him & hes suddenly been giving him props for fighting Kovalev/Jacobs & saying how Canelos NOT ducking him.(aka he did a complete 180 since then because je knows he turned down the fight but hes chosen to keep it a secret from fear of losing his hype & fans)
                    No proof of the offer has ever been produced. You can talk about Charlo being loud all you want. Until ODH provides proof he is nothing more than a junkie whose word can't be trusted.

I don't know that ODH has lied about offers before. I also know ODH has never waited a year to tell anyone about an offer as well. That has been my point about Murata and Smith. The minute the deals fell through, ODH tells the media. I guess he just forgot for a year.

Haymon didn't sue ODH, ODH sued him and lost.

Just answer the question-If Charlo had already refused to fight Canelo, why would they give the title to Charlo and go to the WBC and make this deal?

That just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Yeah man this has been quite an interesting few weeks. We have posters that hate PBC and Haymon so much that they have put their faith in ODH. The same dude that Canelo has issues with because of the fallout of the IBF title belt situation.

Ray*, DaNuetral and JohnCastellanos have pretty much decided they will believe ODH without any shred of evidence.

I guess PBC needs a junkie to come out and say the offer was fake then maybe they will believe that as well
                      Let me know when one does, and make sure that its Charlos owner that is the one to say it cuz it was Canelo's promoter who talked about their offer. Junkie? Likely. Promoter of Canelo, YES.

Comment

Working...
                      X