Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Drops Gvozdyk Three Times, Stops Him in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gv from the first round looked like he DIDN'T want to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightLikeABroad View Post
      Shut the **** you stupid prick.

One; You don't know **** about boxing.

Two; You don't know **** about training.

Three, You don't know **** about enhancing drugs.

Four, You are a delusional ****ing ****** trying to dirt someone you have NO idea who he is aside from seeing him on a screen.

I've seen this gentlemen a hundred time, if you knew only a little bit about the guy, you would never even assume he used anything.

He doesn't smoke, do drugs, drink any alcool, doesn't go clubbing, doesn't go eating in fancy restaurant around here. He just ****ing train, eat well and sleep. Rinse and repeat.

There is a lot of simple thing in life you can enjoy, go find a hobby you dumb****.
      Way to go sir
      That was a masterpiece
      You can’t get any fughin cleaner than Beterbiev
      I’ve followed him since he came off the fughin boat , the man has not changed one fughin bit
      Still looks the same way he did the first time I saw him fight
      People got nothing better to do when things don’t go their way , so hey let me go and start fughin rumours
      Bet you he’s not allowed to say a fughin word in his home or his wife will get the strap on out and fugh the little brains he has left

Comment

• Originally posted by FightLikeABroad View Post
        Shut the **** you stupid prick.

One; You don't know **** about boxing.

Two; You don't know **** about training.

Three, You don't know **** about enhancing drugs.

Four, You are a delusional ****ing ****** trying to dirt someone you have NO idea who he is aside from seeing him on a screen.

I've seen this gentlemen a hundred time, if you knew only a little bit about the guy, you would never even assume he used anything.

He doesn't smoke, do drugs, drink any alcool, doesn't go clubbing, doesn't go eating in fancy restaurant around here. He just ****ing train, eat well and sleep. Rinse and repeat.

There is a lot of simple thing in life you can enjoy, go find a hobby you dumb****.
        I don't usually support this kind of response on forms but that dude deserved this. Just accusing someone of using PEDs without any proof at all, unreal and embarrassing. Well done.

Comment

Working...
        X