No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now...... Spence will fight Amir Khan next after beating Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    NO! BUT IBF will order him to fight Kudratillo Abduqaxorov next which I'm sure fans will b!tch about but if he wants to keep his IBF Belt and want to Unify 147 then yeah he will have to take that fight
    Nah Qudratillo will give up his IBF spot to fight Crawford instead. His last fight was on a Top Rank card. Pretty much gave it away right there.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Nah Qudratillo will give up his IBF spot to fight Crawford instead. His last fight was on a Top Rank card. Pretty much gave it away right there.
      WOW! No surprise though

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I don't see it. Although honestly if there isn't a Bud, Thurman or Manny fight to be made I think I'd rather see Khan than some random guy. So I don't see it happening, but if one of those 3 main fights don't get made post-Porter I ain't mad at Khan being next.
        Pac isn't fighting Spence under any circumstance at his age. The body language in the ring after the Garcia fight said it all.

Thurman isn't going anywhere near Spence, otherwise he'd have done it already.

And Bud isn't fighting him at this time due to negotiation wars.

Khan it is!

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          Pac isn't fighting Spence under any circumstance at his age. The body language in the ring after the Garcia fight said it all.
          Probably right, but I'm just saying.

Thurman isn't going anywhere near Spence, otherwise he'd have done it already.
          I strongly disagree with you here. I think Thurman just wants Spence to be a bigger fight cuz he knows its a hard fight.

And Bud isn't fighting him at this time due to negotiation wars.
          I won't disagree anything with TR is harder to get done if you don't bend to what Bob wants, but I still think this is doable even if I wouldn't favor it to be either guys next fight at any particular time.

Khan it is!
          Khan has name value only. If there is a worthwhile contender or some random mando pops up as often happens with these IBF belts Khan isn't gonna be the guy. He does have some slight value outside of his name due to the fact there is measuring stick value with Bud's performance vs Khan for Spence.

Comment

Working...
          X