• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing lost today - stop ****ing marinating

All respect to Andy Ruiz though

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    All respect to Andy Ruiz though
    As a neutral to all this - I think it won in a way? Should be a lesson going forward now.

Comment

Should've took the 50 million imho

Comment

How does boxing lose? Any casual you’ve heard talking about how heavyweight boxing isn’t what it used to be just needs to tune in the last 2 years and watch.

Comment

This is the way it should be. The sport is corrupt and when this happens it takes it out of the judges hands. They has AJ winning lol.

Boxing needs this.

Comment

Fuk off. Pompous superstars refusing to fight each other and getting rich off meaningless matches is NOT a win for boxing. This is the kind of thing that's healthy for the sport. It's like the occasional forest fire. It looks tragic, until you see the cleansed earth grow back new and healthy.

Comment

That mege fight will never happen even if AJ wins rematch it just won't be as big. AJ looks sloppy and just terrible all round.. Round 3 I thought he had Ruiz out but damn did it switch up quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                How does boxing lose? Any casual you’ve heard talking about how heavyweight boxing isn’t what it used to be just needs to tune in the last 2 years and watch.
                How many people actually saw the fight. Boxing fans deserved better than that.

Comment

No it didn't. I don't give a **** about the names only who is the most worthy. If Ruiz is better than Joshua then he should be the one fighting Fury or Wilder. None of the promoters or networks put money in my pocket so I don't care what is more lucrative for them.

Comment

This is why I’m not a fan of letting fights sit in the shelf for years. It’s happened so much in boxing. I’m tired of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X