Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Why Not Have Two, Three Fights With Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
    Lol, you making this **** up bro? I don't even think I had a log in when that fight happened- I wanted Manny btw, but didnt think he'd do it.

My turn now. You were the guy saying that Wilder would KO Fury inside 2 rounds lol. Dumbass.
    Lol...not 2 rounds but I did think fury was going to get dropped & he did, twice....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
      Lol what?

Hearn sent another offer that was rejected by Ortiz’s manager...which angered Ortiz and his trainer.

Doesn’t matter now because Ortiz signed to fight Wilder again before Joshua fights Ruiz, so Joshua won’t be able to fight either one of those guys next.

If either Wilder or Ortiz were serious about fighting Joshua, the fight would have happened already.
      You have it backwards. Now look at what happens when they want to duck D.Wilder & Ortiz to delay things, now aj just got beat up....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You have it backwards. Now look at what happens when they want to duck D.Wilder & Ortiz to delay things, now aj just got beat up....LMMFAO!
        Actually you have it backwards as Wilder never intended to fight him and Ortiz and his team screwed up in signing for the fight.

But nice try though

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
          Actually you have it backwards as Wilder never intended to fight him and Ortiz and his team screwed up in signing for the fight.

But nice try though
          I don't have anything backwards. I'm on point, D.Wilder tried to make the fight & Ortiz's team was trying to get an extra million but hearn used it to get out the fight just like bob does.

You in denial, not so nice try though.

Comment

Working...
          X