Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is AJ/Hearn's plan B for April 13th? And who would you like to see?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is AJ/Hearn's plan B for April 13th? And who would you like to see?

If they can't get Wilder, who will it be? And who would you like to see?

I'm assuming it would be Whyte. But if Whyte loses to Chisora or gets another gift, would that fight still be possible?

Derek Chisora? Michael Hunter? Wladimir Klitschko II? Jarrell Miller? Luis Ortiz? Kubrat Pulev?

Also, what happened to whoever was WBC champ after December 2nd having to fight Dominic Breazeale in a mandatory?

Ortiz would be about as good as it could get

Comment

Plan A is Whyte 2. Plan B is Big Baby. If either fight was on TV i'd watch but I'm not going to order DAZN to see either.

Comment

Ortiz would be a good fight and I think AJ would beat him a lot easier than Wilder. Or they could cancel the Wembley date altogether and go for Big Baby Miller at MSG instead.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          If they can't get Wilder, who will it be? And who would you like to see?

I'm assuming it would be Whyte. But if Whyte loses to Chisora or gets another gift, would that fight still be possible?

Derek Chisora? Michael Hunter? Wladimir Klitschko II? Jarrell Miller? Luis Ortiz? Kubrat Pulev?

Also, what happened to whoever was WBC champ after December 2nd having to fight Dominic Breazeale in a mandatory?
          Plan A is Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Ortiz would be a good fight and I think AJ would beat him a lot easier than Wilder. Or they could cancel the Wembley date altogether and go for Big Baby Miller at MSG instead.
            More likely Miller later in 2019 at MSG.

As for the question, it will be against Whyte in all likelihood if he beats Chisora, which he should.

And the WBC approved the rematch where it can take place over the mandatory. But the winner of Wilder/Fury II will have to fight Breazeale after the rematch.

Comment

Id like to see him fight whyte

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Id like to see him fight whyte
                What if Whyte looks like ****e and gets another gift against Chisora?

Comment

Whyte is plan A. I don’t know what plan B is, but if I’m AJ’s camp, I’m getting Pulev’s mandatory out of the way...unless they want it as an excuse down the road

Comment

The winner of Whyte vs Chisora will fight AJ in April if Wilder rematches Fury. Behind them would be Miller. Ortiz hasn't nearly earned a shot at Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X