Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac, just retire. ENTER DAT NGUYEN! A new asian boxing superstar is born!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac, just retire. ENTER DAT NGUYEN! A new asian boxing superstar is born!

Daaaaayyum homie.

Dat dere Dat Nugyen just had a coming out party (no ****). Ish just got real!

Pac done, Nonito exposed, Gesta didn't come through, and Shiming is still too green and protected. Enter Dat Nugyen!!!!!!! The fooking sun szu of boxing.

You do know the japs run the small weights right..

Comment

TS be like:

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        You do know the japs run the small weights right..
        They have for years, but none have become crossover superstars even though some have the potential to be, plus, for better or worse, most of us aren't too interested in those weight classes, and it has nothing to do with skill, it's just not that appealing to many men to watch really small dudes go at it. Once we go below lightweight it's really hard to keep my interest.

There are guys I watch at lower weights but its a niche draw even in boxing itself, there are a few hardcore japanese fighter fans on here and a few hardcore fans of the lower weights but the vast majority of boxing fans and casual fans prefer the larger divisions.

Comment

Not me. I like all weight classes. I actually even prefer the very low weight classes, if I had to choose. More action, but again I like All Boxing, be it strawweight, or heavy.

Comment

I emailed Dat after his loss to Orlando and told him to keep working hard and keep at it. That was years ago. And a few minutes ago I emailed him again congratulating on his win. He did great!

Comment

Wasn't Dat Nguyen a linebacker for the Cowboys?

Comment

I never heard of him before yesterday but he's a superstar to me now, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
                  I never heard of him before yesterday but he's a superstar to me now, lol!

Damn good stuff

Comment

I remember him almost beating Velez some years back. Dude had talent, but I dont think he had a promoter/manager with the money to make things happen for him. Good to see him pull through a huge upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X