Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 168 lbs/12 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SOG" Ward vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 168 lbs/12 Stone: Who wins?

I have GGG stopping Ward late in a technical fight that is even on the cards until Ward breaks down from accumulated damage and takes a knee early in the 11th, only to get up and get put down again toward the end of the round in a FOTY candidate. Thoughts?

Ward by KO/TKO
    12.24%
    Golovkin by KO/TKO
    32.17%
    Ward by SD/MD/UD
    48.95%
    Golovkin by SD/MD/UD
    5.94%
    Draw
    0.70%

The poll is expired.

Ward via Decision. Ward gives GGG a boxing lesson.

Comment

Ward gets KOd. Badly. Ward will try that running around boring sissy ass fighting type. Get caught going back or while GGG is cutting the ring off on his ass and catch him with a Good ole Boy hail mary!

Comment

Ward bullies,outboxes and beats up GGG

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Ward gets KOd. Badly. Ward will try that running around boring sissy ass fighting type. Get caught going back or while GGG is cutting the ring off on his ass and catch him with a Good ole Boy hail mary!
          When does Ward ever run around the ring?

Comment

Ward leaves him permanently damaged. It's not funny. I'd be surprised if any commission would even legalize that slaughter.

Comment

But hey i will sit and watch people hype this up...and laugh when they see the outcome..

Comment

Ward halts the hype train that is Gennady pretty comfortably and easily . Ggg too one dimensional and hasnt been in a fight with someone that has the ring generalship of Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Ward bullies,outboxes and beats up GGG
                  No, Ward stops him. 8 or less. I'm taking bets. Real money, none of that e-point ****boy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    No, Ward stops him. 8 or less. I'm taking bets. Real money, none of that e-point ****boy ****.
                    too bad the fight will never happen. Golovkin prefers fantasy wins

Comment

Working...
                    X