Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which guitar do you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a tele, pretty similar to the one in my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by andyveersingh View Post
      Which guitar do you like?

I like the electric guitars very much. The electric guitars are the best ones. They have a striking sound that makes you crazy about them. I have three different electric guitars. What about you?
      Martin guitars are the best of the best. Here's a video of myself playing my Martin D-35, gift of my father for graduation:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TU2SFcYnmU

I also like Resonators. I own a 200$ Korean "Sojing" resonator. Here it is:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXGDk0KipVI
      Last edited by Nick Name; 12-30-2010, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Actually I am a fan of Les Pauls.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Actually I am a fan of Les Pauls.
          Same here, i like the older Gibson Les Pauls. 60's versions. Also i like Martin and Yamaha. Gotta be a good Yamaha though, unlike Martin, they make inexpensive ones so they can sell more.

Martin is more about quality. Some good points about music styles posted here. and I agree about learning on an acoustic 1st. Another reason is it strenghtens your fingers and builds callouses.

I liked finger-picking on acoustic. One of my favorite finger pickers is-was Jorma Kaukonen from Hot Tuna.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
            I have a tele, pretty similar to the one in my avatar.
            I have a telecaster I bought from a friend. Not really happy with the sound I am getting. Kind of twangy. I am saving for a Stratocaster but I am also thinking of replacing the pickups on the Tele.

Comment

electric acustic which i keep now.i prefer it rally.

Comment

Whats that funny sounding guiter that blues players have. A dorbro?

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
                  Whats that funny sounding guiter that blues players have. A dorbro?
                  Resonator guitar.

Comment

i have been looking at hollowbodys for a while now. i also really want to own a les paul in my lifetime.

i own two guitars. an ESP mirage, and a cheap but decent quality Ibanez RG.

i play my rg the most. it's tucked away on a stand right next to my desk. if i think about guitar, i have one within arm's reach.

my brother owned both guitars before i did. ESP has been in my family for 10 years, and the RG is probably 15 years old now. maybe older.

Comment

There are better sounding guitars than the Stratocaster, but the Strat sounds good and versatile nonetheless and for my money no other guitar has its playability.

Comment

Working...
                      X