Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    You are an embarrassment to black people dude. You are dumb and don't give blacks enough credit. So your saying denzel does connect and appreciate with the heart and bravery, humility, and hardwork of Pacquiao? Your saying Kevin Garnett does not relate to Manny? Your saying all black people are like Floyd. You are a disgrace to blacks then if you think all black people are like you.
    Denzel Appreciate the leprechaunism of Pacquiao.He never seen nothing like that before.I mean its not everyday you see a leprechaun in person knocking weight drained zombies out.Its like seeing a martian doing the moonwalk on the wires of a electric pole.And Floyd is apart of black culture that exposes primitive fighters like Pac that`s why fighters like Pac and Kelly Pavlik stay away from them.Pavlik had to learn the hard way with Hopkins.He`s not tripping over that rock again.You could only fool Pavlik once.Pac, forget about it .You cannot fool him at all ,why do you think he never fought a top black fighter?Pac is a genius compared to Pavlik.

Comment

• Pac is definitely on something....to move up all those weight and to keep near enough 100% of your speed AND power is extremely unusual

Floyd lost speed and power when he moved up from 130 lbs Roy lost power when he moved up to Light Heavy and lost speed...

Pacs gift aren't natural.....

Comment

• You're right, Pacquiao is truly an extraordinary athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Well, then that would make you a hypocrite wouldn't it? You hate Pacquiao, he makes his people look bad, yet you would praise him for knocking out "weight drained" fighters if you saw it happen live rather than on your TV screen.

Be honest. You're taking crack, aren't you.

i`M NOT SMOKING CRACK I`M SMOKING FACT`S.Pacquiao has all the advantages of taking steroids and being a leprechaun and we know leprechans have special powers but Pac still insist on fighting weight drain Zombies and shot fighters.That is P*ssy to the 10th power times 967,890 divided by every pound Pac makes a fighter drops to drain him of his energy.

Comment

• I know, it's crazy right?

Floyd would need steroids to be able to do what Pac did, Pac didn't need any though. He may be less skilled, but maybe he's a better athlete. It's not Floyd's fault he wasn't blessed with Pac's genes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
              LOL, what is this argument even about?

Both are good fighters.

But if I told you two years ago that Pacquiao would fight Cotto and Mayweather would fight Marquez what would you say?
              I would say Floyd is gonna show Pac how to do it.Cause pac only beats Marquez with the help of the judges.Floyd brings his own judges,his 2 fist and those 2 fist is never wrong.
              Last edited by Maxshayne; 11-10-2009, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                Pac is definitely on something....to move up all those weight and to keep near enough 100% of your speed AND power is extremely unusual
                Why is it that ONLY Floyd fans are saying this? Like I said, they are scared.

Manny stayed strong and remained fast because of plyometrics, ballistic training, etc. Ariza is making MP do exercises designed to do exactly what they are doing.

"...Earlier, Pacquiao went through two rounds of heavy isometric training with strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who said the energy-sapping drills will continue until two weeks before the fight.

“We’re going to start picking up the exercises,” said Ariza. “The drills are expected to teach Manny to hold firm, hold his balance. We’re trying to find a way to generate power without neutralizing his speed.”

Pacquiao gamely plodded through the drills, leaving some members of the audience gasping at what he had to endure.

“You’re not supposed to like it,” Ariza said. “It’s supposed to be tough and difficult, but at the end of the day, it will help Manny generate a lot of power.”

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
                  I would say Floyd is gonna show Pac how to do it.Cause pac only beats Marquez with the help of the judges.Floyd brings his own judges,his 2 fist.
                  Shut up. He couldn't even put Marquez away.

Manny knocks down Marquez 3 times in one round. Floyd managed it once. Hatton takes Floyd 10 rounds, and Manny literally almost kills him in 2 rounds. Floyd gets a split decision over wack as De La Hoya. Manny humiliates him and sends him into retirement, too embarrassed to answer his doorbell for 2 months just to take a pizza delivery.

Pacquiao is the ****. Floyd is ****.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• hhahahaha!!! This is so amusing... How crazy is this? Dudes accusing Pac of taking roids with out an ounce of evidence to back there **** up. Fvkas really grabbing at anything now. Maybe we should end this thread and just let them continue grasping at straws. That is all they can do anyway is *****. Nobody is proving ****. Pac should be flattered because they won't be able to prove ****. Pac must be really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
                      Denzel Appreciate the leprechaunism of Pacquiao.He never seen nothing like that before.I mean its not everyday you see a leprechaun in person knocking weight drained zombies out.Its like seeing a martian doing the moonwalk on the wires of a electric pole.And Floyd is apart of black culture that exposes primitive fighters like Pac that`s why fighters like Pac and Kelly Pavlik stay away from them.Pavlik had to learn the hard way with Hopkins.He`s not tripping over that rock again.You could only fool Pavlik once.Pac, forget about it .You cannot fool him at all ,why do you think he never fought a top black fighter?Pac is a genius compared to Pavlik.
                      Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X