Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

All you hear is ppl saying pac's on roids. Recently another boxer said "he think pac's on roids" here is the link http://www.nowboxing.com/archives/4081

My question FLOYD TOO has kept his speed and power and quickness and buled up while moving up in weight, so why not assume he too is on roids????

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
    All you hear is ppl saying pac's on roids. Recently another boxer said "he think pac's on roids" here is the link http://www.nowboxing.com/archives/4081

My question FLOYD TOO has kept his speed and power and quickness and buled up while moving up in weight, so why not assume he too is on roids????
    It`s pretty obvious that Pacquiao`s on something.THere`s no way you come up all these weight classes and become faster and stronger then ever,fuk out of here.

My cousin told me that there are steroids that are very difficult to detect and he knows all about that **** cause the people that he use to wrestle against in High School where all on that ****.

He even told me about a steroid that can help you take a punch alot better.Its a spray that yopu spray on your legs.Pacquiao`s on something and the cheater will get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post

Because Floyd is 5'8 and not 5`5 which is pac.And Floyd is Actually slower on foot then when he was a jnr lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
        It`s pretty obvious that Pacquiao`s on something.THere`s no way you come up all these weight classes and become faster and stronger then ever,fuk out of here.

My cousin told me that there are steroids that are very difficult to detect and he knows all about that **** cause the people that he use to wrestle against in High School where all on that ****.

He even told me about a steroid that can help you take a punch alot better.Its a spray that yopu spray on your legs.Pacquiao`s on something and the cheater will get caught.
        So we're relying on your expertise and your cousins hearsay stories...sounds good to me. he's definitely guilty then
        Last edited by shogunn; 11-10-2009, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Manny does work harder than most boxers out there, and takes care of himself in between fights. If anything, he should be accused of not getting complacent.

If manny isnt on roids (which he isnt, most of you just pulled zero/false info from your ass) then youd have to admit to his greatness. But its easier for the weak to blame him on roids.

Comment

It's not really to imagine somebody climbing up in weight. Pacquiao was 16 when he started. pacquiao was 122 at the age of 21 when he moved up after being KO'd tryng to go back down to flyweight. Both men were relatively close in age and weight when Henry Armstrong first fought at a weight of 120. Was Armstrong on roids too?
            Last edited by rao007; 11-10-2009, 07:36 AM.

Comment

not on roids, he just has good genes

Comment

my cousin's friend's dentist's neighbor's buttbuddy told me you were gullible and he knows all about that **** cause the people that he use to hook up with were all gullible.

he even told me about them convincing you to join a game of tummy sticks more than once, is there any truth behind it?

Comment

EVERY ATHLETE might be taking steroids

Comment

Originally posted by ummid View Post
                    my cousin's friend's dentist's neighbor's buttbuddy told me you were gullible and he knows all about that **** cause the people that he use to hook up with were all gullible.

he even told me about them convincing you to join a game of tummy sticks more than once, is there any truth behind it?
                    LOLZ! nice cousins stories.

BTW, Pac is my cousin.

Comment

Working...
                    X