Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the ONLY way for floyd to catch up to pacquiao historically is to beat spence or Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ONLY way for floyd to catch up to pacquiao historically is to beat spence or Bud

this is the ONLY way for Floyd to match pacquiaos greatness

senile pacman just defeated an ELITE PRIME thurman

so now senile floyd MUST return and beat spence or crawford

if senile floyd cannot beat spence or crawford then he remains SEVERAL LEVELS below pacman

This weather is horrible. Not used to this heat here in the UK. I want the rain back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      this is the ONLY way for Floyd to match pacquiaos greatness

senile pacman just defeated an ELITE PRIME thurman

so now senile floyd MUST return and beat spence or crawford

if senile floyd cannot beat spence or crawford then he remains SEVERAL LEVELS below pacman
      He needs to beat Andy Ruiz too. I mean if he realllllly wants to match Pac's greatness.

Comment

It’d make more sense if Floyd never schooled Manny when they fought.

Comment

That is just your opinion and for whatever reason you seem to love Pac and hate Mayweather just like you love Canelo and hate GGG. You are not a logical or fair minded guy. Pac and Mayweather are both great. Mayweather doesn't need to catch up with Pac Mayweather holds a win over the younger Pacquiao. Mayweather has never lost a fight or been knocked down while Pac has been KOed a few times. Mayweather handled Marquez with ease while Pacquiao always had hard fights with Marquez and of course was once KOed by Marquez. Mayweather doesn't need to come out of retirement to beat Spence or Crawford to equal Pac's win over Thurman. He doesn't need to do anything at all. Spence and Crawford are much better than Thurman. I doubt Mayweather could beat either of them now but I doubt Pacquiao could beat them either. They are the two best prime welterweights now but Mayweather has already proven himself over and over again and needs to do nothing more.

Comment

not really proven.. floyd has fell a few steps behind manny now. in order for floyd to catch up, he'll need to fight someone like ggg at 168.

Comment

Floyd needs to give nel o rematch at 160. Put some weight on first though.
              Floyd s just outgrew divisions. Let's see if he can.legitimately step up weight and do business

Comment

You guys are not used to seeing pacquiao fighting prime undefeated fighters as is nobody here. You are letting this good win go to your heads.

Why does a retired fighter who has been saying for years he isn’t the same fighters he was when he was younger and out of his prime need to come back in fight a middleweight THAT HE BEAT all ready to prove his greatness to ANOTHER PERSON HE BEAT ALL READY?

y’all are so desperate to see that 0 go that you will make up anything just so you can put pacquiao a guy/legend he beat all ready above him.

Comment

Floyd don’t need shat he made much more money, he beat and signed manny, and he went out ontop there is no reason for him to fight anyone.

Comment

This why i cant stand Pacfans....Always talking about Floyd......Let it go

Comment

Working...
                    X