Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muh poor huddled masses doe they built America doe

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      You answered your own question. More welfare money and more free stuff. In the UK for example, a parent can get "child benefit" for up to two kids I believe. But an immigrant can get an "allowance" for every kid they have, with no limit, even for kids that aren't living in the UK. They also get given rent-free housing and an allowance for themselves. You have people who've lived and worked in the country all their lives living just above the breadline, while you have immigrants arriving and within 6 months they're driving round in BMWs and Mercedes', while sending hundreds of £ per month back to some third-world country. It's madness.
      those wealthy migrants will never enter the labor force, you'll be taxed out of existence. now what's the end game here? why is the UK capitulating to absolutely worthless people that will eventually be the majority population?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        those wealthy migrants will never enter the labor force, you'll be taxed out of existence. now what's the end game here? why is the UK capitulating to absolutely worthless people that will eventually be the majority population?
        Because it's cucked. It's too late for the UK now. That's why I'm stacking my paper and learning Polish, my wife is from there and we're hoping to move within a few years.

Comment

I was thinking Pelosi "fumes" reeking of Bengay, moth balls and dried up tampons.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I was thinking Pelosi "fumes" reeking of Bengay, moth balls and dried up tampons.
            You know she has that distinct old lady smell. Dandruff in her dried up bush, skin like a plucked chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I was expecting to see her with a blunt

Comment

Nobody is a Democrat because they think Democract policies are a good idea. They know they're horrific policies & see them as a weapon of ethnocultural & geographic warfare.

It's brilliant to call their bluff and say "OK, Democrat policies for Democrat citizens and Republican policies for Republican citizens".

Suddenly all of these "clever" subversives with foreign loyalties want their free speech, gun ownership and not living in a neighborhood swamped with different foreign subversives who hate them & follow their daughter around. It wouldn't be "fair" if only they have to suffer their own insufferable ideas.

It all revolves around how they can cause harm to enemy ethnocultural groups in "flyover" states, pure tribal warfare.

Force them to eat their own ****, tell them it won't be dumped on the enemy afterall, and support instantly disappears.

My favorite recent germ-warfare backfire discovery was transgenderism, marketed as a way to break the mascilinity & fighting will of western "bigots", has barely increased among western "bigots" but is 2x higher in demographics who vote Democrat. As funny as watching some antifa punk light themselves on fire with their own molotov ****tail.
                Last edited by ////; 04-13-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  You answered your own question. More welfare money and more free stuff. In the UK for example, a parent can get "child benefit" for up to two kids I believe. But an immigrant can get an "allowance" for every kid they have, with no limit, even for kids that aren't living in the UK. They also get given rent-free housing and an allowance for themselves. You have people who've lived and worked in the country all their lives living just above the breadline, while you have immigrants arriving and within 6 months they're driving round in BMWs and Mercedes', while sending hundreds of £ per month back to some third-world country. It's madness.
                  Not only that, but you can also rape people for decades and not be punished for it like Rottherham and New Castle

Comment

Not sure what the problem is.

I thought the democrats wanted immigrants and supported their sanctuary cities?

Comment

Working...
                    X